Chapter 08: #ShittyDestiny

Third Person's POV

Max woke up somewhere between two and three midnight. Eyes puffy and head throbbing. Ilang "putangina" at "leche" ang nabulong ni Max. Nahihilo din siya and yes, sinisipon din. It seems like whenever Max tries to cry her heart out, sumasabay ang weak ass immune system niya.

Fuck her and her weak self.

Hindi niya alam kung bakit siya nagising ng sobrang aga. She checked her phone and it's just thirteen mi utes pass three. Wala pang limang oras siyang natutulog. She went to the bathroom to washed her face. Habang naghihilamos ay nakaramdam siya ng gutom.

"Oh shit, di nga pala ako nagdinner." Max muttered.

She quickly dried her face atsaka pumunta sa kitchen niya. She checked her fridge to look for any edible thing and sadly, wala. Max caressed her aching tummy as she stared at her fridge full of water and alcohol.

Eh kung tunggain ko kaya lahat to?

She rolled her eyes and just decided to go out. May 7/11 naman sa tapat ng condo na tinitirhan niya. She went back to her room to get her hoodie and phone. Totoo nga ang sabi nila, nakakagutom nga ang pag-iyak. Max quickly went down atsaka hinanap ang 7/11.

It's just one street away thank God. Mukhang masosolve na ang gutom niya.

She was about to cross the street when she suddenly remembered something. She, the 7/11, the midnight escapade.

Just like the old times.

Sumakto naman na inumpisahan niyang basahin ulit ang unang kwento niya. She gulped as she stared at the 7/11 across the street. Para lang siyang bumalik sa dati. But wait, ano bang masama sa pagpunta sa 7/11?

Max started to get confuse. Oo nga naman, ano bang masama sa pagpunta sa 7/11? It seems like she's avoiding something, the past perhaps. Pero nagugutom na siya, she can't handle her hungriness well.

She was about to take a step across but she stopped again.

But the memories....baka bumalik.

She thought. So she took a step back again. Pero nagugutom na siya, at walang pagkain sa condo niya.

Max feels like she was given a question with only two choices. If she would be given a chance to save herself but she can only chose between hunger and mental and emotional torture to get save from, what will she choose?

It took her at least ten minutes to decide.

Sa McDo nalang.

Mabuti nalang at nakita niya ang sign ng McDonalds sa di kalayuan. Dahil sarado ito kaya naman ay napilitan siyang magdrive thru kahit wala siyang kotse. Just to save her from hunger.

So she walked there, like a complete idiot. Naghesitate pa siya kung mag-oorder pa siya but she got no choice, nagugutom na talaga siya. She was about to walk when she saw someone, a guy, doing the same thing she's doing. Nauna ito sa kaniya. Nakatayo ito doon sa kulay red na bagay kung saan ka magsasalita.

Her hand turned cold as she examined the guy. Silly destiny. When she thought that she save herself from the two problems, destiny slapped her with a big no. Because the guy standing from a far is the guy that she saw in starbucks.

That green hair guy.