.•°¤*★*¤° Birthday Special! °¤*★*¤°•.

It's May 19th, my birthday, so we'll have another special chapter today! :D

We're going to have an interview with none other than Princess Thalia, asking about her life and such. 

Hope you'll enjoy! 

(Okay, if I'm being honest this is kinda a filler, but I'm running low on idea fuel! Help!)

----------------------------------------

"So, how exactly does this thing work?" 

"I don't know, figure it out yourself!" 

"What! That's rude, how am I supposed to work this? You know I can't work technology that well!" 

"Hurry up already!" 

"My lady, you're being mean!" 

"Can't we just as Kan to do this? It would be so simple... Ah! Got it! Okay, we're going to start recording now in 3... 2... 1..." 

Me: Um, so, hi. 

Thalia: Can we please do introductions first? I have no idea who you are. I'm only here because somebody told Kan to tell Taurus to tell me that you wanted an interview.

Me: I'm the author, the one who made you. And yes, I know that sounds ridiculous as characters often like to point out. I'm not even sure why I both telling anybody that anymore.

Thalia: Say what now? I'm pretty sure that the one who made me is my mom... 

Me: I'm also the one who-Never mind. At least there's only one here. The last time I tried doing an interview with six people it ended with a fight. *mutters to self* So that's also why I added some extra precautionary measures...

Thalia: ... You know what, I'm not going to ask about that, for my own sake, though I don't see the problem, my sisters and I-the princesses, anyway-fight all the time amongst ourselves. 

Me: Good to know.

(Hint: It's the Cassie and Polly one in Zodiac High School)

Me: Oh-kay, let's get down to business. First off, the one probably everybody wants to know, is why do you insist on wearing heels all the time? *gestures towards her feet* 

Thalia: Well, y'know, for starters, they do help my balance, as I have told Taurus. 

Me: Hai, hai. 

Thalia: But also because they look awesome on me and such. 

Me: Hai, hai. Now, about that bag of yours...

Thalia: Its name is-

*covers mouth* 

Me: sorry, sorry, never mind, readers, that's spoiler alert, her bag will come in later! Moving on from that... out of which of the princess sisters you have which would you say is your favorite? 

Thalia: *taps chin* Hmm, that's a hard one. Obviously, Galaxia is amazing, but she can be so. very. much. like. Universe. And Maschenny isn't bad, either, though let me tell you she was a lot looser three years ago. I'd have to say Yuri is my favorite. She was fierce and powerful but also nice. 

Me: *faces you all* those princesses will all be introduced later! Don't freak out quite yet! *turns back to Thalia* I see, that makes sense. 

Thalia: Eurasia has definitely taught me the most things but she sleeps 50% of the time, so, yeah.... 

Me: On to the next question, do you know what Taurus's hidden feelings are? 

Thalia: *grins wickedly* the moment I became his familiar I found out everything! Poor boy, he really does need to stop denying everything, and he needs to stop being to oblivious!