Chapter 4.5: Familiar Appearances

YES, YES, I KNOW I'm doing waaaay too many mini chapters. Just so you know, none of these familiars will fall in love with their zodiac, sorry. Anyway, enjoy!!!

These names were a pain to come up with... and so were finding the pictures but I delight in doing it...

Everything 

No picture because it'd really hard to define her. Basically, she's Universe's boss. Yeah, SURPRISE SURPRISE, he's NOT the king of the universe!! She's everybody's body, the ultimate queen, and her power is unrivaled. Right now she kinda just hovers up there, helping people when necessary, y'know, that kind of thing an all-powerful, all-knowing being does. I'll pray that you'll get this, because if I'm being honest I don't know that much about her as a character that much. Hence, I named her Everything because she's the goddess of everything. (and because I didn't have a good name for her) 

Everything's Princesses

FORGIVE THE TOWER OF GOD REFERENCE. If you've read/watched Tower of God you'll understand what this means, if you don't, then look it up (type in 'Zahard's Princesses' and some explanation or another should pop up) because I'm feeling lazy and not in the mood to repeat things. Basic gist is, they're a super-powerful, elite group of ladies that are chosen by Everything for their power, skill, and use. And I'M NOT KIDDING when I say LOOK IT UP! GO AND DO IT! I promise that it will make a lot of sense since this concept is based on that. Galaxia a princess. Of course, I'm not going to force you to do anything, but I recommend following my instructions. 

And now, the familiars.

 Arina

"My score's higher than yours today! Ha!"

Arina is just as sportsy as Aries is and quite possibly the only one who can beat in him a game of basketball. She is his sports rival, and they constantly are engaging in a battle to see who can beat who for the day. Naturally competitive and likes the feeling of winning something she was working hard for. Can be a bit blunt and come off as rude, but underneath that fiery, competitive outside is actually a kind and caring leader that is very selfless. Arina values her friends a lot, and will do anything to save them if the situation calls for it. Buuuuut it doesn't prevent her from shamelessly teasing them constantly, much to their chagrin.

Nickname: Ari, Sports Queen

Thalia