Chapter 3.5: Going over the new characters

You can skip this if you want, but here's a rundown on the new characters plus pictures! I'll probably do this every time we introduce new important characters.

Kozaku Mitori

 oh-kay, don't know why it's so tiny

... oh-kay, don't know why it's so tiny. Anyway, she's the new transfer student, and as you probably guessed the incognito person looking after the zodiacs. Her ability will be revealed but it is a powerful one. She is very important in the story and occupies one of the empty thrones by Universe. Started out as a normal human being. Age: 14, but ages slower than most people does because she was chosen to rule by Universe's side. The secret she is hiding is that she knew... actually I won't tell you quite yet. It'll be a surprise!

Galaxia 

 I just really wanted to use this picture

... I just really wanted to use this picture. 

A princess in another world, Galaxia is much more grounded than her brother is. Powerful, strong, and top-notch swordswoman (and everything else in the weapon department) she is most often seen with her armor on and is more powerful in hand-to-hand, regular combat that Universe is, who prefers to rely on his powers. Age: 21. Falls in love with one of the teachers at school and the zodiacs decide to bring them together. 

Universe 

No picture and you pretty much get him by now. 

Kashikoi