Chapter 6- In the Car

Please vote and comment I love feedback.

I woke up with my face wet. Confused, I opened my eyes to see that I was still on Sasha's chest, but I had drooled all over him. "What the heck" I thought. I never drool, and the one day I decided to sleep on top of someone I drool all over them. I quickly tried tried to wipe the drool off of his strong hairy chest. As I was half sitting up frantically rubbing his chest Sasha's hand came up and cupped my face.

"I was already awake Kirby." Sasha told me mollifyingly.

"Why didn't you wake me up if I was drooling on you?" I asked him still perturbed.

"I dunno, I thought it was kinda cute." Sasha said affectionately, ruffling my hair.

"Eww." I plopped down onto the bed next to him.

"What, are you upset that I think it's cute when you are sleeping on me?" Sasha asked lightheartedly running his finger down my arm.

"Well you think it's cute when I drool on you?" I asked confusedly.

"Oh come on Kirby I think everything you do is cute, I love you." Sasha replied sweetly, still tracing my arm with his finger.

"You are such a softy." I teased, poking him in the chest.

"Meanie!" Sasha, acting upset turned away from me, and folded his arms.

"Wait! We have to get ready for school!" I yelled in realization, jumping off the bed.

Sasha pulled me back on top of him and gave me a judgy look saying. "Kirby, it's Saturday."

I submitted to his embrace and kissed him on the cheek. "Great." I said softly.

Sasha wrapped his arms snugly around me and took a deep breath soothing my nerves. I nuzzled my head against his neck ready to snuggle, but instead Sasha rolled on top of me and began tickling me all over.

"Sasha stop! St... St... Stop ahahaha!" I squealed as Sasha began kissing me on the neck.

Sasha kept tickling me even though I was crying. I tried to get away from him, but I couldn't. Sasha had me pinned with his thighs, was tickling me with his hands, and was kissing me all over my face and neck.

"What the! Sasha what is going on!? I've been calling you for two whole minutes. Are you? No way... No!" Sasha's mom had burst in unannounced.

Sasha jumped off of me and looked nervously at his mother. "Mama it's not what it looks like I was just uh messing arou... I was jus... We were... Uhhh?" Sasha lost the ability to speak clearly.

Sasha's mother looked infuriated as she yelled. "Sasha how could you! I told you the dangers these people can have! How could you go behind my back!?" She looked at me with anger and pity at the same time.

"Mama please I've loved Kirby since I met him when I gave him my shirt at church! I love him." Sasha started tearing up.

"Kirby. Get out of my house... Now." Sasha's mother pointed down the hatch.

I silently stood up grabbed all my stuff and was fixin to climb down the hatch, but I was stopped by Sasha he pulled me back behind him away from his mother.

"Mama, you can't just kick Kirby out like that he has nowhere to go I am all he has." Sasha's eyes streamed and I mine quickly followed suit.

Starting to cry as well Sasha stomped her foot. "Damn it Sasha! I love you, but I can't have a gay son! Either he leaves or both of you... Both of you leave!"