chapter 4- Out I think.

please vote and comment what you think. I adore feedback.

~~~~~~~~~

I could smell breakfast as I walked down the stairs with Sasha infront of me. We were both already dressed for school. Sasha was wearing nice jeans, a loose tank that showed off his chest hair and a large forest green hoodie. I was wearing the same thing as yesterday but without the lettermen.

When we got down stairs Sasha's parents were already sitting at their dining table eating breakfast with two extra plates and seats I would only asume were for Sasha and I.

"Kirby my boy! Sit down. Eat! You look skinny." Sasha's dad exclaimed loudly and preceded to shove a fried egg into his mouth.

"Good morning Mr. Altukhov breakfast looks great, I love bacon." I sat down next to Mrs. Altukhov.

"Eat all of your meat Kirby, it puts hair on your chest like Sasha." My gaze shifted to Sasha while Mr. Altukhov was talking, Sasha was sitting down next to his father across from me.

"Dad leave Kirby alone he looks fine to me." Sasha looked at me and winked; I blushed.

Breakfast went smoothly with a lirtle small talk witch was mostly just Sasha's parents talking very loudly to eachother with their russian accents.

When we were done with breakfast Sasha led me to his car, opened the passenger side door for me, and slapped my butt causing me to cringe, but I dont think he noticed.

On the way to school Sasha smiled at me several times and i smiled back, but then he kept grabbing my leg and for some reason it didnt feel right so I brushed his hand off each time even though this caused him to look somewhat confused and sad.

As we walked up to the school Sasha slapped my butt causing me to shudder, and then grabbed my hand. I pulled my hand away and turned towards him.

"Kirby whats wrong?" Sasha looked concerned.

"Really! Whats wrong; I told you everything thats been going on, and all of a sudden your slapping my @ss and grabbing my leg. Im not a whore Sasha!" With that I turned to run away, but Sasha caught me by the back of my shirt.

"Oh god Kirby. Im so sorry... please forgive me. I wasn't thinking." Sasha spun me around and hugged me. "I would never think you're a whore Kirby. I love you."

As Sasha released me I looked up at him. "Sasha would it be ok If maybe we took it slow from here because Im just a little... um shakey when it comes to that stuff."

"Of course Kirby whatever makes you feel more comfortable." I hate doing this to Sasha he doesn't deserve to deal with all my shi*t. "Here Kirby take my hoodie I know you'll get cold without your jacket." Sasha took off his hoodie revealing his strong tan arms, and put it on me.

"Thanks Sasha I dont know what I'd do without you." Sasha leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

I turned back to the school and saw Damien Kelley staring at me and Sasha. Oh no, he's going to tell everyone Sasha is gay. Thats probably not going to go down well with the football team. I guess we'll see after school at Sashas football practice.

As we entered the school I turned to Sasha. "Sasha, Damien was staring at us earlier when you kissed me on the cheek."

"So what? I love you I dont care what people think." Sasha grabbed my hand and started determinedly marching me over to calculus class.

As Sasha was pulling me it made me blush; Sasha didnt care what people thought he loved me, and I shouldnt care either because should anyone say anything Sasha would deal with it. people were staring at us gossiping amongst themselves; probably about us. I could here our names everywhere almost like everyone was chanting our names without a beat.