Ye Zhou's two hands propped up his chin. He stared at Ye Heng and said, "I suddenly feel that it's really nice to have an older brother."

Ye Heng was startled for a moment, then he reached out and flicked Ye Zhou's forehead. "You finally discovered it."

Ye Zhou touched his forehead that didn't hurt at all, and chuckled, "I've already discovered it long ago."

When the time came, Ye Heng directly sent Ye Zhou to the airport.

When he returned to A City again, Ye Zhou truly had a sense of unreality. He had just finished arguing with his family in the afternoon, and in the blink of an eye, he'd returned back to his familiar place.

"Ye Zhou."

He had only not seen the person in front of him for a week, but Ye Zhou felt that they'd been separated for a long time. He ran before Shang Jin and stopped half-a-meter away from him. "I..."

Shang Jin frowned and gently touched his face with his hand.

Ye Zhou's face was already a little numb from the cold wind outside, so even if it was touched by Shang Jin, he didn't feel much. Looking at Shang Jin's expression, Ye Zhou held off his intention to speak. He shrank his neck and said, "Let's go back first."

There were few people outside the airport at night. Shang Jin pulled Ye Zhou's hand and led him to the parking lot. When they got into the car, Shang Jin pinched Ye Zhou's chin with his fingers and used the car light to look at Ye Zhou's cheek again.

"It's nothing. It'll be fine by tomorrow." Worried that Shang Jin misunderstood him, Ye Zhou explained, "My mother hit too suddenly, and I didn't expect it. Otherwise, I would definitely dodge. Am I silly enough to stand and let people hit me?"

"You're not silly?" Shang Jin kissed Ye Zhou's cold face, released him and fastened his seat belt, starting the car. "I heard Big Brother Ye say that you came out when your mother was in a temper. You say, are you silly or not? You have to pay attention to strategy when doing things. Sometimes, you're very clever, and sometimes, you're stupid to death."

Ye Zhou whispered, "My brother actually ratted me out."

Shang Jin snorted. That was of course because Ye Heng couldn't bear to scold Ye Zhou before him, so he'd told Shang Jin these things.

Returning to their rented apartment, Ye Zhou saw that there was no signs that Shang Jin had left and asked, "You didn't go home?"

With his back to him, Shang Jin put the eggs in the egg cooker and casually said, "This is also home."

Ye Zhou's heart was suddenly extremely erratic..

The next day, Ye Zhou was awakened by voices on the phone. He turned over and heard Shang Jin whispering in the phone. After the other hung up, Ye Zhou asked out loud, "Who was it?"

"My dad said to have lunch together at noon." Shang Jin put on a sweater, looked at the time and said, "Big Brother will arrive at the airport at three in the afternoon."

"Yeah, let's pick him up after lunch."

When Shang Jin grabbed his coat from the closet, he suddenly remembered something and asked, "Big Brother is already 30 years old, right? Why doesn't he have a girlfriend yet?"

"I also find it strange. After all, my brother is also talented and good-looking. How could he be in A City for so long and yet, I've never seen him even walking close with a woman?" Compared with Ye Heng, as the younger brother, Ye Zhou was a little faster.

"Ask him when you see him. Get up quickly. We're going back in a bit."

Of course, he couldn't be too late the first time spending New Year at Shang Jin's home. Ye Zhou carried the fruit and milk to visit.