Ye Zhou only felt that he hadn't slept on the plane and had already arrived at his destination.

Out of the airport, they saw their family car in a glance. Ye Zhou absentmindedly followed behind Ye Heng. Seeing Ye Heng follow Mother Ye into the backseat, Ye Zhou took the passenger seat.

Once Ye Zhou decided to do something, he usually did it quickly.

Along the way, he finished arranging his lines for the evening, and his answers to his parents' occasional questions were unusually perfunctory.

Receiving a half-hearted answer once again, Mother Ye held back her anger and said, "What are you thinking about all day and night?"

Ye Heng said hurriedly, "Zhou Zhou didn't sleep well last night and it also very uncomfortable on the plane."

Mother Ye still wanted to say a word or two more, but was directly interrupted by Ye Heng.

When they got home, while Dad Ye was cleaning up and Mother Ye was cooking, Ye Heng went to Ye Zhou's room and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Ye Zhou put the clothes he'd brought back in the closet. This time, maybe because he hadn't come back early, his room was actually cleaned up by his parents.

"I want to tell mom and dad today."

Tell?

Tell what?

Do you still need to ask?

"If you say it today, then the home will be in a depression for the rest of the time." Ye Heng deliberated and said, "What do you think about not telling our parents for now? You're also uncomfortable. You might as well tell them two days before leaving. This leaves two days as a buffer for them. Talk about it before we leave."

"But..."

"Listen to me this time." Ye Heng left no room for negotiation. "No matter how hard it is, bear with it."

This was the first time Ye Heng had been unyielding with him, and Ye Zhou could only reluctantly agree.

However, plans couldn't keep up with the changes.

Because Ye Zhou's cousin had a baby earlier this year, the Ye family's relatives rushed back from various places and since it coincided with the New Year, they simply gathered in D City to celebrate the Lunar New Year and also to visit the tourist attractions.

Ye Zhou, who'd thought that he would finish his task after two days, looked at his seven aunts on his dad side and seven aunts on his mom's side gathered in their home day after day and simply didn't give him a chance to come out.

Hearing the noise in the living room even through the closed door, Ye Heng said, "Otherwise, don't say it during the New Year."

Arrow drawn in the bow, words ready in his mouth: all his mental preparation had all become futile. Ye Zhou felt stifled in his heart, unable to go up or down. He lay down in bed and vented, "It can only be this way."

Ye Heng touched his head and walked out of the bedroom.

The moment he opened the door, Mother Ye laughed in the living room, "I was just talking about you. Where did you run off to? Your cousin wants to take the college entrance exam next year and I was going to have you help him look for reference material."

Ye Heng knitted his brows and said, "I've graduated many years ago. Zhou Zhou has some review material he still keeps in the cupboard. Wouldn't it be fine to give it to the cousin? Besides, I have no experience teaching people."

'Your family's Ye Heng is so modest." Auntie Ye pulled her son addicted to games over and said, "You should learn more from your Brother Ye Heng. Look at him now, he's a company executive. If you don't study well, afterwards, even if you want to be a janitor, no one would want you."