"Isn't it? I heard that it wasn't just exams: the Shang Ye number is also very effective for competitions and such!"

Ye Zhou was completely stupefied. "What are you talking about?"

The younger brother who had his shoulders captured by Ye Zhou took out his mobile phone, searched in A Uni's official microblog and found the forwarded post.

The original post was a video uploaded by a student union member. After A Uni's official blog forwarded it, it became a bit hot.

The beginning of the video introduced A Uni's history, culture and philosophy. Most of progress bar passed in a serious tone. At the end, there was only a voice that said, "The most important thing is that our school has a car: the unrivaled in this world test god car! Students, are you afraid of exams? Don't worry, as long as you come to A Uni and enter the Shang Ye religion, the test god will always cover you! Self-tested effectiveness!"

Then following were a crowd of A Uni students confirming this.

Ye Zhou drew out his mouth, questioning the school he'd applied to for the first time. What kind of group of feudal superstitious students was this? He solemnly said to the three people, "The most important thing for the exams is to study regularly and review at the end of the year. Don't always stake your hopes on external things."

"Yeah!" The three men nodded vigorously and then said, "Quick quick, it's almost the exam time. Let's go around and take a look first at the the Shang Ye number."

Ye Zhou's face filled with black lines. Of course, what he'd just said had all been in vain.

What Ye Zhou didn't know was that in his senior year, the student union members would directly seek out Ye Zhou and Shang Jin and take a video of them, hoping that they'd be able to leave some residual energy before they graduated.

After a long day in the library, Ye Heng called in the evening and said that he should be there in another week.

When Ye Zhou chatted with Shang Jin, he casually brought up this matter. As a result, Shang Jin came to school the next day.

"Let's help your brother look for a house."

Ye Zhou smirked. "I never thought that we would go together. Yesterday, I checked his company's address and selected several neighborhoods around there."

Shang Jin took Ye Zhou's little record book and roughly understood Ye Heng's position in his company by looking at the names of the several communities. "These won't do."

Ye Zhou said in dissatisfaction, "I searched all night."

"What do you think is the most important thing for your brother when renting?" The two people came out from the dormitory. Shang Jin looked at the gloomy sky and said, "Let's drive the pedicab over."

"Don't drive the pedicab. There's people who have exams today, so what if they come to worship the Shang Ye number? Let's go by bus."

Shang Jin opened the weather forecast on his phone and saw that there wasn't news of rain. "Then let's just ride our bikes."

Riding bikes to look at houses?

"You want to be tired to death?"

Shang Jin gave him a sidelong glance and said, "You haven't answered me yet. What's the most important thing for your brother when renting?"

"Of course, it's being close to the company with convenient transportation. After that, it's the community's environment, the type of apartment and so on."

"That's you renting." Shang Jin couldn't help but sympathize with Ye Heng, who was just like him during the period when Ye Zhou kept insisting he liked Tang Dongdong. Ye Heng came to A City most likely because of Ye Zhou. If he couldn't live with Ye Zhou, then he must at least be close to him. "Let's look in the community where we rented."