Liang Jingmin originally wanted to take the menu, but was intercepted by Shang Jin on the way. He handed the menu to Ye Zhou and said, "See what you want to eat."

Ye Zhou was a bit embarrassed. He said hesitantly, "That's not so good. Why don't we let Auntie choose first..."

"Don't call her Auntie. Our relationship isn't so close; just call her Ms. Liang."

Liang Jingmin couldn't bear anymore. She fiercely slammed the table and said, "Do you still have this mother in your eyes?"

The corner of Shang Jin's mouth hooked up and he replied, "How would I dare not see you? Thanks to your blessing, my dad found out about Ye Zhou and me and has already driven me out of the house."

"So you just went out like that?" Liang Jingmin didn't expect Shang Qingping could be so callous. She clenched her fists and said, "Drive you out of the house? Based on what? You're his own son. Even if he drove you out, he has to give you something, and it can't be little. After we finish eating, we'll make a trip to the Shang house. Want to drive out the eldest son to make room for the youngest son? Don't think about it!"

Ye Zhou finished ordering and quietly watched Liang Jingmin. Although the other party didn't seem easy to get along with, but these words could also be considered as thinking for Shang Jin. How could the relationship between the two be poor to that extent?

Liang Jingmin took a drink from her glass of water to soothe her anger. She once again turned her attention Ye Zhou. "You're Ye Zhou?"

"Yes."

Liang Jingmin glanced him up and down and suddenly smiled, "I just made you see a joke. Shang Jin's dad neglects him too much and Shang Jin doesn't do so well when it comes to etiquette."

Ye Zhou's brows wrinkled. Did she have to slander her own son so much?

However, thinking of his own parents, it was really better not to mention it. Shang Jin and him, in some respects, could really be considered fellow sufferers empathizing with each other.

"I think Shang Jin is very good like this. Being straightforward is always better than some who wears a hypocritical mask and is always extremely cordial towards everyone, but who knows when they'd stab someone in the back." Ye Zhou, who'd never been fussy when dealing with people, didn't want to deal with Liang Jingmin now. Her own son, Shang Jin didn't like her, so there was even less of a need for him to tuck his tails in between his legs and behave in front of Liang Jingmin.

Shang Jin lowered his head and lightly coughed. He helped pour a glass of water for Ye Zhou and said, "Saying so much, you should be thirsty, right?"

Ye Zhou gave him a great deal of face and drank a big mouthful.

Liang Jingmin took a deep breath and said as gently as possible, "Ye Zhou, what are your parents' high positions?"

"It can't be called high positions. They're just ordinary middle school teachers."

Liang Jingmin obviously didn't believe it. "Middle school teachers' treatment is so good now that they can buy clothes over ten thousand at will?"

Ye Zhou froze for a moment. He didn't expect that Liang Jingmin's focus on his clothes was to determine his family background.

No wonder Shang Jin had taken him to buy such expensive clothes yesterday. If what he wore was too ordinary, he's afraid that Liang Jingmin's attitude towards him wouldn't be good.

Ye Zhou pulled his cuffs and said, "This suit? Shang Jin bought it for me. My parents are middle school teachers and could only take home several thousands in hard-earned wages each month."