"Bi—you let him hit?! You only a week postpartum!" Yanni gasped, turning in to Saint's realtor's parking lot. "You nasty hoe,"

"No! I listen to my doctor ma'am. I let that boy eat me like he ain't never been fed and listen here—girl I cried. I cried!" she exclaimed.

"You cried? You in love love," she laughed. Yanni hadn't cried during sex, at least not yet. She was kinda scared to, thinking he might look at her crazy. She wasn't sure what was gonna come out of them trying all this new stuff in bed—who knows maybe that'd make her cry some tears.

She was fully invested at this point. She read and looked stuff up. While she barely had any time because she became swamped with work—and had been working nonstop for weeks now—on her short down times she'd look things up and try to educate herself. She still was completely clueless as to how he wanted to do things because she knew sex was different for everybody.

She was excited nonetheless. She was ready. At least she thought she was.

"Well sis that dick gon touch ya' soul and its like a button. You just gon cry you a lil river," she chuckled.

"We'll see about allat," Yanni laughed. "Well I'm bout to go see my man, I'll talk to you later, pooh. Love you!"

"Love you too, babygirl! Say hi to big Saint," she chuckled.

"I will," she giggled.

She was still dressed in her work clothes, heels and all. . She wore an off white blouse with a cute bow in the front, and tan slacks that were fitted at the top and flared at her feet with nude pumps. Her hair was down and parted on the side and her makeup was flawless as usual. Her purse was swinging by her side as her hips switched, walking to the front door.

As the bells chimed, Amere looked over and a smile spread across his face. The smile turned into a smirk and a bitten lip, watching her walk.

"Hey bae," he said as she joined him at the desk. "Gimme kiss,"

She grinned widely, kissing his lips, lip gloss and all. She laughed after, seeing his face covered in it and using her thumb to wipe it off. "Had a good day, bubba?" she wondered.

"Mhm, I went ta' see my Godson," he smiled. "He getting real handsome, got them light eyes like my teedy Reneé. How 'bout you?" he told her, referring to Cortez's mother.

Amere didn't mean to, but the house he ended up choosing was no more than a 7-10 minute drive from Cortez's house.

It was by no means a mansion, but more so a large family home. There was a pool in the back, 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths, and a three car garage. He loved it, and he loved the size.

"My day has been busy," she sighed

"My day has been busy," she sighed. It seemed like she always has something new to do and never enough time to do it all. "I gotta go back in after this,"