-: 29.Love is in the Air:-

Start from the beginning

Jungkook walked towards Jimin still laughing. He went to the poolside but there was no Jimin. Jungkook called Jimin "Jimin where are u hiding? Come here! I am so tired to play hide & seek now!"

Jungkook was looking for Jimin while walking along the poolside when Jimin came from the backside and pushed Jungkook into the pool with a loud sound of splashing of water followed by Jimin's cute giggles.

Jungkook didn't expect this he was totally drenched in the water... His clothes were all wet. Jungkook heard Jimins cute giggles. He stood up in the pool and walked while brushing his hair backward water droplets are dripping on his body...his clothes attached to his body showing his toned muscles & six-packs...He looked like a freaking Greek god.

Jimin looked at Jungkook & gulped at the sight... seeing his sexy husband walking towards him. Wait walking towards him?...when did he come out from the pool? Jimin was now out of the trance and wanted to run away but Jungkook was fast enough to catch him.

"Kookiee!! Let me go..." Jimin said so cutely that if he asked to give an entire universe we would grant him that.

But Jungkook was Jungkook "Now u want me to let u go...Your puppy eyes are not gonna work on me Chimmy!" Jungkook said smirking and lifting Jimin into bridal style on which Jimin gasped. Jimin was about to say something but even before that Jimin was thrown into the pool with a loud splash of water.

"Jungkook I'll die!! I don't know how to swim! Help me! Help me! I'll never throw u in the pool again!! please help me!!" Jimin said while trying to swim splashing more water like fish when it's out of water.

Jungkook sighed and scratched his forehead and sat on his foot on the railing of the swimming pool "Baby! It's only 5 feet & u probably won't die from drowning even though you are short!"

Jimin then stood in the pool "Only 5 feet?!" 

Jungkook blinked his eyes nodding. Jimin let out an awkward smile "hehe! I thought I'll drown today!" jimin said scratching the back of his neck.

Jungkook then walked into the pool towards Jimin while Jimin was looking at Jungkook without blinking his eyes. Jimin tried to walk back but Jungkook quickly grabbed Jimins slim waist & pulled towards him making Jimin hit his chest.

"Jimin...so alcohol is gone from your system now?" Jungkook asked to which Jimin lifted his both shoulders giggling while hiccuping meaning that Jimin is still tipsy...Jungkook cooed at that.

"Jimin! Will u answer my questions honestly?" Jungkook asked voicing gently. Actually Jungkook added the truth potion in Jimins drink to know if Jimin is really innocent or not. (A/N: U need a potion for that you idiot can't you look at Jimins eyes that are too innocent for this world. JK: Now you please shut up & go will you!! A/N:🙄🙄)

"Okay! Kookie" Jimin answered.

"Let's start with simple ones first!... Did you have any boyfriend before our marriage?"

"Nooo~...Kookie... You are my first love*Hiccup*" Saying that Jimin cupped Jungkooks face.

Jungkook grinned at Jimins answer "Next! Did your dad tell you anything like making me sign some papers?"

"Hmmm... Yes...Yes, *Hiccup* he told me!" Jimin said to which Jungkook tightened his grip around Jimins waist his eyes turning dark.

"So... You saying me that... you love me & all are bullshit... You just wanted me to trust you with the crap you are saying and make me sign the papers & flee from me after betraying me! Right?" Jungkook said now holding Jimins chin tightly with his right hand.