-:86. Newly weds Dispute:-

(A/N:- Hello Lovelies! I know, I took so much time to give an update! But it's not my fault some of you guys may know as I did the announcement! My phone is broken again! My new phone which is only 3 months old😭😭😭!!

Everything is going wrong with me you see!! First my lappy then my old phone then I bought a new phone but this too😭🤦🏻‍♀️! Not only my gadgets everything I want to do is going downhill!! Aaaaarghh!! I am so trusfrated!

Anyway! Updates will be there but I can't say a particular day & time for now as all my schedules are messed up! I have to organize everything! I will say in the next update about the timings of updates!

That's all now get into the chap...😉)

Authors P.O.V:-

At the venue...

Jin calmed down after some time as Jimin & Taehyung are comforting him but he is still heartbroken that Namjoon is angry at him.

Jungkook went out to check everything, he sent out all the guests with return gifts & handled Mrs.Jeon. Taemin, Suho & Sehun left the venue along with others.

Now only Jungkook, Kai, Kyungsoo, Taehyung, Jimin & Jin are left in the church.

Kai sent back Aera & Jihoon to Hoseok's mansion along with Lay & Xuimin. After Jin had calmed down Jimin & Taehyung took Jin out of the room.

Jungkook who is waiting for them to come out stands up seeing they are out, Jungkook asks with his eyes to Jimin if everything is alright & Jimin nods his head.

"Jin hyung!" Jungkook goes to Jin holding his shoulder, Jin looks at Jungkook with his puffy red eyes,

"You know Namjoon hyung more than anyone here! He is just angry right now that you hid something important from him, I don't know your reasons but don't worry Namjoon hyung can't be mad at you for a long time! He loves you so much! Even when he is angry he said to drop you in his mansion, he cares about you hyung! So just clear all the misunderstandings after you go home! You see, lying to cover up something will always lead to misunderstandings even if it is for good cause!" Jungkook says while stressing the last line looking at Jimin who is holding Jin's right hand & standing beside him.

Jin nods calmly giving a short smile to Jungkook as he lost all his strength while crying.

"Jin Hyung! If you wanna see Jihoon we can first go there then I will drop you in the mansion!" Jungkook says again to Jin.

"N-no! I won't meet Jihoon!" Jin says controlling his tears.

"Why, Hyung? You were so excited to meet him!" Taehyungs asks.

"I won't see Jihoon until Joonie speaks with me & until I have his permission! I have already hurt Joonie so much now I don't want to hurt him more!" Jin says wiping the teardrop on his left cheek.

Jimin smiles bitterly seeing Jin's condition & blaming himself that he had ruined his Hyung's special day.

"As you wish Jin Hyung! Then let me take you to the mansion!" Jungkook says & Jin nods.

"Kai! Take Taehyung with you! Kyungsoo & Jimin will come with me!" Jungkook says to Kai & turns to Taehyung.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook calls.

"Y-yes!" Taehyung answers, he still fears Jungkook as he has seen his psychotic side & couldn't forget it that easily.

"Jihoon will be staying with you from now on, as it will be easy if Jin hyung wants to see Jihoon, he can come to you! I hope it is not a trouble for you?" Jungkook asks gently & Taehyung thinks that Jungkook is for sure bipolar before answering.