I love you no matter what

After Clark flew Bruce and himself to the manor, Bruce immediately ran to the bathroom and locked himself in.

Bruce? You okay? Clark asked leaning his body on the door and already knowing the answer.

No, I'm not okay. I'm a monster, An abomination.

Clark felt his heart hurt after Bruce said that

No, your not a monster. Bruce don't say that. Clark said.

But Bruce had a hard time believing his best friend and lover, he looked in the big mirror that covered the bathroom wall and only saw a pale version of himself with red eyes and sharp fangs and feeling so hungry and thirty at the same time. He knew it was blood that would satisfy him and get rid of the feeling of hunger and thirst, he briefly tasted Clark's blood and it tasted so metallic so wrong and yet so deliciously right. He felt disgusted with himself after those thoughts ran into his head but he wanted to really taste blood again but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Clark was still leaning his body on the door and since the door was lead lined he couldn't see Bruce but he could still hear his short and heavy breathing and since Bruce isn't dead and hadn't died he could hear his fast beating heart.

Bruce can you let me in? Clark asked a bit hopeful.

No, I don't want to you to see me like this Bruce said his voice soft and shivering.

Why not Bruce you don't have to worry about me. Clark said reassuringly.

But why am I then? I don't want to jump you the second you get in here and hurt you. Bruce said.

You can't hurt me, Bruce, you won't hurt me Clark said softly.

After what felt like hours for the both of the them Bruce opened the door and Clark who instantly got up and rushed to Bruce took him into his arms and hugged him after that hug Clark cupped Bruce's face and kissed him Bruce kissed back, Clark then pulled away and looked into Bruce's blood red sapphire eyes, smiled and said you're not a monster Bruce.

I am Clark I can smell your blood I can feel your blood pulsating through your veins i-i don't want to hurt you Bruce said looking into his lovers eyes.

You won't, not me, not anyone I'll make sure you don't. Clark promised. You can drink my blood because even if you do I'll regenerate and I won't have any side effects of no blood.

Bruce thought about Clark's suggestion it seemed plausible and logical but the fact that he needed blood to survive now was sickly and disgusting in his eyes but what other choice did he have. Okay.

Clark let out a breath that he didn't know he held. He moved his head side ways revealing his neck.

Bruce felt a wave of an emotion that he never felt, an emotion that compelled him to sink his teeth into Clark's neck drink his  blood. After sinking his teeth in he felt a strange kind of pleasure from sucking out the blood and drinking it. After moments Bruce heard Clark call out his name and he immediately backed away several steps from Clark's seeing how the wound slowly but surely healed itself.

Clark I'm so sorry!

No no it's okay Bruce no need to worry. Clark slid his hand over the place Bruce's teeth was in merely seconds ago. See. Clark smiled and removed his hand revealing a clear patch of skin, no signs shown that something had happened.

Bruce felt powerful now that he drank blood he could see things that his old self could never see with out a powerful microscope, he smelt things that he never smelt in his home before like the air that was around him, the wood that he standing on, the concrete foundation that was holding the entire manor in place. But something that bothered him the most was that he could feel the vibrations when Alfred walked to his bed ready to call it a night and how the blood was flowing through Clark his veins. Bruce didn't like it. Was all of this happening because Clark was kryptonion and this power came because he drank Superman's blood?

I don't like it. Bruce said out loud without realizing it

You don't like what?. Bruce is something wrong? Clark asked and took a hold of Bruce's shoulders

This power. Bruce stated

What power? Is something happening because you drank my blood? Clark shook Bruce a bit

I can hear,smell, see and feel everything that's happening around me. I don't like it. Bruce said again

It's okay Bruce just calm down and look at me, everything will be alright. Clark assured Bruce and hugged him.

So um yeah I don't know where I'm going with this story but I hope everyone likes it :)