It bit him

Check the foto

Clark pov
Metropolis was crime free so I went to Gotham to see If my Bruce would let me help with a bit of crime fighting.

Notice I said my Bruce ah yes Bruce and I are dating, I mean I Clark Kent is with the famous billionaire Bruce Wayne it makes me feel a bit tingly when I think a lot about it but even though it's only been two weeks 😅

I arrived to see Bruce fighting with a very pale and skinny creature I don't think Bruce noticed me.

It bit Bruce and he fell to his knees the thing tried to escape so I flew and knocked it unconscious and tied with some nearby rope then I went to Bruce.

"Clark what are you doing here??" I came to see If I could help with anything i smiled "well thank you for helping " he said while holding the place the thing bit.

"Are you okay does it hurt??" I asked while I walked getting closer, i tried to touch him "It's okay " he said said backing away I sensed something very wrong so i grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him around what I saw shocked me a bit there were little fangs in his mouth "stop" he said No I said back I pulled off his hood pinned him to the alleyway wall and put a thumb in his mouth "fangs?? "Clark move" he said getting out of my grip and covering his head "please stay back" he said.

"No what's wrong I asked" " Clark please I'm so thirsty and when I look at your neck I can smell your blood and I can feel and hear your blood pumping through your veins and I don't want to hurt you" he said.

I'm a bit shocked at the situation but I smiled its okay Bruce you won't hurt me, if there is anything I can do for you please tell me I said cupping his face with my hands.

He bit my thumb and sucked on the blood that came out "blood" he said I smiled first let's get you home.