Arc 3: Chapter Six

I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you
And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah after all this time
I'm still into you
I'm still into you
I'm still into you

Erza and Gray were doing a good job taking care of the guards, but it seemed like there was too many.

Everytime they killed 100, it seemed like 200 more show up.

"Need some help, mom?" Says a voice, blasting a few that were coming her way.

"Not really, Reiki. But thank you," Erza thanks her oldest son before getting rid of some more.

"I'm going on ahead with Rosemary, Reiki. Stay safe, okay? And don't show off so much." Nova says.

"I won't, I won't. Hurry and save Nashi, you two." He tells them.

"I'm coming with you!" Emma syas, throwing down the guy she was just fighting.

Both Nova and Rosemart nod.

"Do you think we should send backup for Natsu now that the rest of the guild is here?" Erza asks no one inparticular.

"He won't need it when it comes to Lucy..." Gray trails, and Erza nods, knowing exactly what he meant, but still decided to send Happy just incase.

"So...any idea where Gale and Storm might be?" Rosemary asks Nova.

"Not a clue." Nova says, sniffing the air.

"I can't even smell them..." Nova trails.

"Me neither, but I'm sure Storm and Gale caught up with them,"

"Why so sure?" Rosemary asks.

"Because I know a secret that you don't!" Emma smirks.

"A secret? Between who? Nashi and Storm?" Nova asks, suddenly becoming excited.

"I can't say~!" Emma sings, which pisses the blonde off.

"Oh come on Em!" She whines.

"No way. You'll find out from them."

"Fine..." Nova pouts running even faster, and that was when they ran into someone.

"I'm sorry, but you can't pass." She says.

Nova scoffs. "Look lady, my ships could be canon for all I know. If you don't move, I'll gauge your heart out." Nova says.

Both Rosemary and Emma tense, knowing that she would actually do it too.

"I'm sorry but you can't-"

But the lady's cut off by Nova striking her to the ground with a single lightning strike.

"Shall we continue, ladies?" Nova asks, turning to them and smiling brightly.

"Remind me to never piss her off..." Rosemary mumbles as they continue running. "Ditto,"

• • • • • • • • • •

Nashi peeks out the door.

Her mother couldn't fight back because of her safety...

...but if she had gotten free, then there would be nothing to worry about.

She had already melted the lock, and was currently looking to see if there were any guards, which there weren't.