☯Chapter 7☯

We cleared the prison and cell block C. "Amberlynn your going to have to bunk with someone there's not any more cells." Rick tells me "Who am I able to bunk with sir?" Rick smiled at me "Call me Rick," I smiled "You can bunk with Carl. He's in that cell right there." Rick pointed to Carl's cell "Thank you si- Rick." "Your welcome." I turn on my heels to walk to the cell. I walk in and see Carl changing his shirt "Hey Carl I'm bunking with you." I say throwing my bow on the top bunk. "You know I'm changing right?" Carl chuckled "You know a simple that's nice I'll love spending time with some one my age. But okay." I turn and look at him who now has a shirt on "Look your dressed. *giggles* you want to see my butt in these jeans." Carl turns pink "No, I like your face not your butt." Daryl busted into the cell laughing. I turned to look at his face, and sure enough it was my Uncle Daryl. "Dixon?" He looked at me "Dixon?" I smile "Uh Ya know each other?" Carl came into the conversation "Yeah." I focus on Carl "She's my niece." Carl looked so shocked. "Amberlynn! Can you come here please?!" Lori and Violet yell incision "Coming! Bye boys."

Carl's POV

Amber leaves the room. Daryl sits on the bed as I take a place onto the floor, "So she's your niece?" I ask fiddling with my hat "Yeah, my brothers kid." I stifle a laugh "Shes really cute ya know?" Daryl looked back at me "Yeah she's looks like her mom. A cutie," I smile "Grimes you like her don't ya?" I feel myself blush "Nah," Daryl laughed "Liar." "Okay I don't like her...I love her." Daryl's eyes widen but then go back to normal size. "Hey Carl, please make her good not evil well that's what Lori say her sister says please. Keep her a bad betoch, but make her nice and see something good in the world." I nod "I promise I will." Daryl stood up when I did "Thank you buddy." Right then Violet ran into the cell I jumped onto Daryl "Protect me! Amber is gonna hurt me!" I look at Daryl then run out of the cell to see my dad locking Amber to a bar. "What's wrong?" I ask running up to her "That little whore in there said she hopes a walker gets me and I die! Not once have I ever told her that! She crossed the line!" Amber screamed.