"Here!" cried a servant. The square belt was placed around his waist. Around his tied-up hair, a black cap was set. He groaned and looked up at the cap. "Why am I wearing this?"

"You're both going to have to wear it," Ji-eun muttered as she walked around him. "Do we have the gold cuffs?" she looked around his neck. "Hm? What is this?"

"Oh..." Minho smiled gently. "Min-hyung gave that to me before I left, remember?"

"Yes, yes. Do you have to wear it though?"

"Yes."

"Fine," Minho looked down at his robes. "Is it done?"

"Yes. Done," Ji-eun smiled sadly. "Your Mom and Dad would love to see this."

"Jihoon?" Min-hyung yelled down the hall. "Are you dressed?"

"We're ready!" Jihoon shouted back, dragging Lee Yongjae with him.

"Wow..." Min-hyung grinned at his brother and went to slap Minho's back. "You look great, man! So handsome, just like me!"

"Right, right," Ji-eun ushered him out of the room. "Let's give our handsome prince some room so he can have some time to himself."

"Okay! See you later, Minho!" Min-hyung cried as he was dragged out of the room.

"Yeah," Minho sighed as everyone filed out of the room. "See you later.."

~oOo~

King Lee Minhyuk panted as he pushed his horse even faster. He jumped over fallen logs and through the dense forest. "Where is the entrance?" he cried.

His guide took the lead. "Let's go through the tunnel down here," they turned around a huge stone and into the tunnel. The horses ran through the dark, snorting at each other as they were pushed faster by their riders.

They burst out of the tunnel to find the breathtaking landscape. They were in too much of a rush to stop. "Come on, boy!" Minhyuk muttered as he pressed himself closer to his horse's neck. "Faster!"

They ran through the green land, the gates of the capitol ahead of them.

The doors opened up for them and the group of Lee men crashed into the capitol, thundering through the capitol. "We're going to miss it!"

"No, we're not!" the guide halted in front of an inn. "Im Jaebum! Im Jaebum!"

A tall, handsome man ran out of the inn, two other men at his side. "We need a horse, fast!" the guide shouted.

"Um, Yugyeom... you know that we're closed today right," the shortest of the three men asked hesitantly. "The royal wedding is today. We don't do business today. We're about to head to the wedding."

The guide sighed. "Choi Youngjae. This is the king of the Lee Province. We need your faster horse!"

The three men glanced at each other, and then bowed. "King, come with me."

Minhyuk leapt off his tired horse and rushed after him. "What is your name?"

"My name? I'm Park Jinyoung, Your Majesty. You may take my horse and get there faster. We'll take care of your horses and men here. I'll bring you to the palace. I'm a friend of Crown Prince Han Jisung."

"Alright. But we have to hurry!"

Park Jinyoung raced to get his horse with a saddle and handed the reins to Minhyuk. "You take this. Wait for me outside," he rushed back in to saddle another horse before rushing to meet the waiting king.