Chapter Five

Luna's Pov
Who knew that being friends with Alice was actually a really good thing. The first couple of times it took some getting used to when we hung out at her house. I did get called a dog a lot of times by Rosalie but it didn't bug me.

All that matter is I got close with Alice and as well Edward. Today was no excuse to the both of us sitting in the middle of her living room, reading magazines and different fashion blogs in books.

I looked up for just a split second getting lost in the beauty that was Edward when he came down the stairs flashing me a small smile when we locked eyes from across the room.

"Hey Luna, wanna come watch me play the piano?" He questioned to me cocking his head  to the side.  I was silent lost for words till Alice nudged me hard in my ribcage loudly giggling.

"Yeah! I mean sure." I cleared my throat keeping my calm and cool from the sudden loud exclaim, tossing the magazine at Alice shooting her a small playful glare which she returned grinning at me.

I stood up following after Edward who gave me another gentle smile and placed his hand on my lower back guiding me into another section of the house talking quietly with me while I listened to him.

____________________________
I watched his fingers press into each key, very elegantly. I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano I just never had the time to learn it.

"You are really good." I complimented him with a smile, moving a little across the bench next to him he pause his actions and glanced at me with a soft smile. "Thank you." He whispered quietly still smiling.

"I usually play for Bella, but is it strange I made a song for you?" He questioned glancing at me again staring at me curious like.

A small lump formed in my throat at the thought, and I kept the thought to myself the best I could. Looks like the imprint might be effecting him just as much as me "Of course not, it's not strange would it be alright if I heard it?" I asked gently my heart pounding to fast I knew he could hear it.

Once again he smiled at me and moved closer to me before he was moving closer to me moving his fingers across the piano his eyes focused on the keys before he started pressing his fingers deeply starting to play a very soft like tune the smile staying across his features.

It was honestly the most beautiful song I had heard in a while. Was pure happiness to my ears. Once the last note was hit Edward looked at me closely and I leaned up straight rubbing my fingers across my cheeks bashfully a bit smiling.

"It was really beautiful Edward I didn't know you were talented." I chuckled seeing him laugh quietly "I guess after a few hundred years I needed something to pass the time, well if you count going to high school over and over. " He scrunched his nose up slowly, shutting the top cover of the piano.

He helped me up holding my warm hand in his own, pushing in the stool bench "Its getting really late, I still have no clue how you walk all the here let me drive you home it's no problem if I do it." He suggested to me staring down at me.

I placed my hands behind my head nervously staring at him more "I don't wanna bug you with that, Edward." I tried saying but he shook his head, still holding my hand.  "Come on I am taking you home no questions asked." He repeated in a stern voice.

A low whine left me but I didn't argue or right back. "Let me go put my shoes back on." I informed him. He let me hand go. I took that time to find my way from this area back to the living room, by the door slipping my shoes on and slipping back on my jacket.

"Bye Alice! I'll see you later." I called to her knowing she could hear me "be safe!" I messed with my curls a bit trying to keep all my thoughts away from drifting to Edward the strange thing is. I could also read his but he had a stern  mind block not even Jacob could read his mind. When he met me half way with his keys in hand.

I gave him another smile the little song he played for me still fresh in my mind "You ready to go?" He asked me. I nodded my head quietly stuffing my hands in my jacket a little to happy.

"Yeah I'm ready." I stammered out mentally slapping myself. God I need to get a hold of myself.