The main blondie looked around at her group. "Five singles and two are taken" she counted. I took note "So, I'll start you off with some drinks then food, is that alright with you miss...?". "Yang, I'm Yang Xiao Long, and yes that'll be just fine. Also these are my friends!". The blonde answered, starting from her, everyone took turns introducing themselves.

Last but not least was......

Holy Crap! A Schnee!? Okay! Okay, calm down.

I was momentarily frozen, however, I composed myself and bowed my head a little. "No need for introductions, for I know the infamous Ms. Schnee". I greeted, seems like I caught her off guard. I'll have to alert Wolfie and tell her so she won't have a PTSD freak out.

"Great meeting you all, are you ready to order or not yet?" I asked. "Can you please give us some time?" Yang asked . "Sure, call me when you're ready" I walked away.

As I made it to the bar, I tugged Wolfie's sleeve. "Oh, what's up (Y/N)?". I sighed and sneakily pointed over my shoulder, "Be alert, we have a Schnee here". She sneaked a peek and shook slightly, "It's the second daughter...". She placed a hand over her chest where her heart would be. "I think, she wasn't alerted by a warning from her father. So, we shouldn't worry much, just lay low" She stated unsurely.

Yang's Pov
I looked at Weiss, as so did everyone. "Weiss! Why did you elbow me? Did you get jealous or something? I could've had a chance with that hottie!" Neptuna asked. I shook my head and looked at Ruby, who was staring at something or someone. "Hey sis, what are you looking at?" she pointed and I followed her finger. "Ohh~ Someone's interested in the big bear huh~?" I teased.

"Yaaaang! Stoooop!" she whined. I chuckled as I also started looking at the bear faunus.

'She's pretty buffed out, and pretty sexy. I wonder if she's single'

I blushed at the thought. I got curious considering that she had bear ears and a wolf tail, I poked Blake's arm as she turned to me. "Hey, do faunus sometimes have more than one trait?" I asked curiously.

Blake got a little uncomfortable about the question, I mean, why wouldn't she be? We recently found out about her ears, she has been a bit more insecure. "*Cough* Well, depends on the genes and the dominant traits. Two is mostly commonly rare" I nodded and looked back at the bear to see her smiling with the bartender who was wiping glasses.

"So, what are you guys getting?" I asked them, as I looked at the menu. "I'll get a roys roger mocktail" answered Pyrrha, and Weiss agreed with her. "Oh, Oh! I want the berry clould!" Rudy stated. "Oh, I'll get that too! Joan agreed. While the rest just chose martinis. I nodded, then called and waved out to (Y/N).

(Y/N) walked over to us with a smile "So, are you guys ready to order?". I nodded "We'll have two Roy's Roger's mocktail, two berry clouds and five martinis, and a Virgin Mary please." (Y/N) took note and grabbed the menus as she walked back to the bar hurriedly.

"Weiss, you still didn't answer my question" Neptuna sighed. She was bonked over the head by Weiss's hand bag. As the group went back to talking and enjoying each other's company, I recalled something. "Hey, Blake, Weiss, did you guys tell your boyfriends that we were having a girl's night?" I asked.

Blake momentarily froze as she took out her scroll and started to type away. Weiss sighed as she nodded "I told him about it last week, when we went on our third date". I sighed in relief that I remembered, I mean, i don't want any boyfriend drama for my teammates.

Third Person's Pov
"Uh, guys...." Ruby trailed off her sentence as she pointed off towards the double doors. The group of girls looked over and saw Charles and Nathan walking in with smiles and goofy grins. It seems like they didn't notice the girls and walked off straight to the bar.

As the guys sat down, they started talking, joking, and laughing. Just then, the bear returned to the group with the tray of drinks. "Here we go, two Roy's Roger's, two berry clouds, the five martinis, and your Virgin Mary will come soon" she announced as she settled their drinks on the table.

"Hey (Y/N), not to be a bother or anything, but can you do us a favor?" asked Blake. (Y/N) nodded, the white haired heir pointed over to the young men at the bar. "Can you please go and ask what they are doing here? As in, if they are single or not". (Y/N) nodded her head, " It's honestly not a bother, I'll do anything in my will to spy for you ladies".

The girls looked over at Blake and Weiss in questioning as (Y/N) walked away. "Nathan told me that he was gonna plan on 'bonding with his dad', while I was with you girls". Blake looked down at her scroll that was placed on her lap, "Charles texted that he was with Nathan, fishing".

(Y/N) cracked her neck as she walked over to the two young men....

(Y/N)'s Pov
I didn't understand why I was doing it, but it was exciting! I felt like a spy for the women side! I puffed my chest and wrapped my arms around their necks. "Oh boy, what are you two guys doing at a nightclub like this?" I asked. The muscular brown haired boy looked up at me and smirked, "Just having a boy's night, scoping out some cute and hot chicks, know a better place?".

I only chuckled and released them, "Good point, aye, any of you two are single by any chance?". The blue haired boy chuckled "Yeah we are, but, sorry, you aren't really my type of women". I smiled and shook my head

'I could tell he's a little picky with the ladies, he also looks the type to play with other girls' hearts.

I pointed at a hanged up sign behind the bar. "You two just happen to stumble into tonight's special of 'Single's Night' you guys get a half off price on the drinks. The name's (Y/N) and I'm a server".

They then introduced themselves as Nathan and Charles, I could very much tell they had no care in the world about anything. I like that in a person, but to me, they were

......less attractive

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, it took awhile to publish this, but I hope it's okay. Recently, I have had a large pain on the side of my jaw, in the bottom gums, due to brushing my teeth too aggressively. So, it hurts to eat. I'll be updating to the best of my ability. If not, I'll add another chapter from my drafts.