"TAEHYUNG!" You yelled and your first instinct was to kick, your knee hit the worst spot it possibly could.

Taehyung groaned as he rolled over closer to Hoseok. Hoseok opened his eyes and sat up. "What happened?" He asked, "Taehyung, why're you here?"

"That creep had his hand over my cheek!" You yelled.

"So you had to kick my balls?" Taehyung asked through a whimper.

"It was the first thing I thought of!" You replied defensively.

"Taehyung, why were you on my bed to begin with?" Hoseok asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

"I- the mattress was uncomfortable!" He replied. "You know how much comfort means to me when I sleep!"

"Then maybe you should've just slept on your own bed, in your own house!"

"I don't have a hou-" He started but then stopped himself. "I didn't mean to touch you, Y/n. It's just a sleeping habit I have, sorry." He then got up and left the room.

Awkward silence filled the room. "Was he about to say he didn't have a house?" Hoseok asked, you felt the concern through his voice.

"Is that even possible?" You asked, "Doesn't he make lots of money?"

Hoseok shrugged, then got up from the bed.

.

.

.

.

You went back home and you were greeted by Jimin, a huge grin on his face. "What?" You asked.

"Don't act all innocent." He said, "Where were you last night?"

"At Hoseok's." You said then realized you could have phrased it better. Jimin's grin grew even wider, "So you spent the night?" He teased.

 Jimin's grin grew even wider, "So you spent the night?" He teased

"Wow, even a washing machine can't clean that mind of yours." You said and walked past him.

"Oh, Noona." Jungkook said as he was playing some video games on the playstation. "You're back." His tone was slightly different from usual, he sounded somewhat disappointed, but you ignored that and went to your room to get changed.

After a while of scrolling through Instagram, you heard a knock on your door.

"Noona." Jungkook said while peeking his head through the door as he usually did, "Jimin and I are going out for a walk. Wanna join?"

"Sure!" You said and put on your sneakers. You looked around Hangang Park, it's been months since you last came here. You remembered the old times when you and Jungkook used to go for walks there, it usually involved you taking lots of nature photos- most of them were secretly targeting Jungkook.

"Remember when you used to take photos of me here, thinking I didn't notice?" Jungkook asked while smiling.

"What?" Jimin asked while laughing.

"Hey! Why did you never say anything if you knew?" You asked.

"It was fun seeing you try your hardest to not make it obvious." He laughed. You laughed too, but it was a 'feeling the need to strangle him' kind of laugh.

You eventually sat by the river, Jimin prepared a small picnic for the three of you. You ate, talked and laughed.

"I have some good news!" Jimin announced.

"What is it?" You and Jungkook asked in unison.

"I've got my own place now!"

"No! Hyung! Stay with us!" Jungkook said.

"Well you don't have to worry about that." Jimin said, "Because my apartment is right next to you!"

"Really??" You asked, "That's great news!"

Jimin smiled, "That doesn't mean I won't bother you anymore though."

You rolled your eyes jokingly, then took a sip of your juice. You enjoyed the fresh breeze for a little longer but then noticed a familiar figure by the water. Taehyung?

"I'll be right back, guys." You said and got up. He was sitting all alone, his gaze was lowered, but then he noticed a couple of kids playing and a faint smile appeared on his face.

"Taehyung?" You said as you stood behind him. He quickly got up and looked at you.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I want to talk to you." You said and sat down. He sat down next to you, a confused look across his face.

"About what?"

"Life." You said, "Don't get the wrong idea, I hate you, but my kind heart makes me worry about you, no about people, and you're a person."

He smiled, it wasn't a grin, or an arrogant smirk, it was a genuine smile.

"Is anything bothering you lately?" You asked him

"You think I'll tell you something personal?" He asked.

"No...but I'm here to listen if you want to."

"I couldn't-" He hesitated for a moment, "pay back my debt, so I got kicked out."

"Debt?" You asked, he nodded. "I'm sorry if this is out of line, but you have lots of followers, you do lots of endorsements, and I'm sure you get lots of money since companies love your modeling. Why don't you have enough money?"

"I see you've been stalking me." He smirked, but then his serious tone returned, "Let's just say I owe someone lots of money."

"Oh..."

He looked at you, "There's an eyelash next to your right eye." He said.

You wiped your eyes, "Did I get it?"

"No, it's right there." He pointed.

"Now?" You asked.

"Ugh, I'll get it for you." He said and tried removing it, it was stuck so he adjusted his posture, got closer and tried again. His hands were so soft. He looked at your eyes and for once, you willingly looked back.

"You're pretty..." He muttered.

"What...?"

"Nothing!" He said and backed away, breaking eye contact. He scratched his head awkwardly. You looked away.

"Where are you planning to stay?" You asked to change the subject.

"I don't know," He said, "I was planning to go to Hoseok, but I'm already borrowing his car...it's too much."

"Don't you have any family member you can go to?"

"No, I can't ask for their help." He replied quickly.

"Why not?" You asked.

"They're the reason I owe someone this much money."

To be continued...

(A/n: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did, don't forget to vote, comment and share! I appreciate all the support! Ly all <3)