It's Time you Respect Me (II)

A shot on Diwali night when Arnav doesn't understand Khushi's point of views regarding parenting and the importance of money and makes fun of her instead.
Requested by @prettybhawana1 and @Mehakshakir

Continuation.....
Morning Bedroom

Khushi got out of the washroom ready in her pista green silk sari. Her hair were deliberately done in a bun.

 Her hair were deliberately done in a bun

At the same time Arnav entered the room after his jogging session

At the same time Arnav entered the room after his jogging session. He tried to smile but failed seeing her serious face. She quickly got inside the walk in closest to pick his suit for the day and quietly placed it on the bed.

Arnav walked towards her "I brought peanuts for you. I saw a vendor selling them on my way back-"

Before he could complete Khushi rudely cut him "Thanks but no thanks." She whispered looking straight into his eyes. "I wish it was that simple." She spoke softly. "I never realised that I was so easy to tame." She passed a sarcastic glance towards the peanuts then shook her head. Arnav bit his lips in shame.

As soon as she stepped towards the door Arnav held her wrist gently pulling her towards him. "Khushi I know I was extremely ru-"

Khushi "Hari Prakashji, Arnav bhaiyya's coffee is not here." She again rudely cut him in between not caring about his reaction.

HP "Coming Khushi Bhabi!" He entered their bedroom making Arnav lose his grip on her hand. She quickly walked away leaving him dejected.

____________________________________

Dining room

Arav came downstairs and greeted everyone "Good morning!"

Anjali "Good Morning Arav. Slept well?"

Arnav nodded "Yeah. You?"

Anjali smiled softly "Oh I did too."

Arav inquired Arnav about Khushi. Arnav signalled him towards the kitchen.