5 | battles baby!

Start from the beginning

shit.

the blue beam threw you back, the two aliens you'd fought slinking away to pester nat. for you, she showed them who's boss.

you groaned, clutching your side as you felt how wet and bloody it was becoming. your navy suit seeped red as you tried to get up. leaning against a rock, you breathlessly spoke into the intercom.

"i-i've been hit."

"what?!" peter was the first to respond, as he finished webbing up some aliens. "y/n!"

"where are you, y/n?" tony asked. you looked around at just a rubble of rocks. you didn't know where you were cause it all looked the same.

"uh-"

"i see y/n" vision said calmly. you looked up at the robot who levitated in the sky.

peter looked up, seeing where vision was as he decided to find you. "go get her, kid" tony instructed, giving peter a boost for something to swing off of.

your vision started to get hazy due to the amount of blood you were loosing. you stumbled forward, only to be caught by a web.

"y/n!" peter cried, falling to your side.

he slung your arms over his shoulders, feeling the blood from your hip seep into his own suit. "oh, shit, y/n. it's okay, we're gonna go back."

"pete, it hurts" you groaned, trusting him to swing you away.

"i know, baby" he said lowly. you never really called each other that, but he couldn't filter anything right now, his senses going into overdrive.

"pete, we got you both" tony said as peter held onto you tightly, preparing to swing you both. everyone teamed up to clear the way for you both. even if they constantly teased you both, the team would protect you no matter what.

steve shielded your landing as you were soon carried bridal style by peter inside the jet. you began to feel faint. your eyes tried to roll back, but fought to stay conscious.

"mr stark?" peter's voice cracked, not sure what to do. there was only so much time before you bled out entirely. he ripped off his mask, revealing sad, red eyes. "w-what do i do? she's so, weak."

"hang on, kid" tony said as he told friday to send the quinjet back to the avengers building. "you're going back to find banner, who'll fix y/n up. friday, send them home."

peter's concerned brown eyes watched you as you remained still. he held you deathly tight. "hurry!" he yelled, breaking down into tears. he cradled you in his lap on the floor for the whole journey.

when you landed back home, bruce and rhodey found you both on the floor. peter had cried his eyes out, his breath hitching in his throat upon them taking you from him.

"pl-please be careful" he sobbed as bruce rushed off with you on a trolley.

rhodey watched tony's intern cry over a girl he loved and felt his heartbreak for the young boy. he pulled him into a hug, letting his tears sink into his shirt.

hours passed of bruce fixing you up. once you woke up, you were taken by surprise by the bandage work bruce had crafted.

"damn" you uttered.

"that's what i thought when you came back here, y/n" bruce smiled. "it was a beauty."

"so i'll have a cool scar?" you asked. he nodded and laughed at your joke. "sweet."

"peter's been waiting on you" he said.

"can i see him?"

bruce smiled, pressing some buttons that made the tinted windows become see through once again. it showed peter on a chair outside, his leg bouncing up as his hands were covered in blood. your blood.

when he could see you, he sprung up and dashed to the door. "y/n! oh, god. you're alive!"

"duh, parker" you giggled. he was a sight for sore eyes. bruce decided to let you have a minute as he went to find rhodey talking to the rest of the team.

"she's okay" he said, making everyone relax. tony patted steve on the shoulder as clint did the same to nat. they'd been so worried.

back in the room, peter snuggled beside you on the bed. you pulled up your baggy top to expose the size of the wound to him. "damn, y/n."

"that's what i said" you laughed.

"i'm sorry, y/n" he tried to apologise and take credit for what those aliens did to you, but you shut him up with a kiss. your cut lips worked well against his chapped ones.

"it's what happens in battles, babayyyy!" you laughed as he wrapped his hands around you, ever so grateful for tony, bruce and you and your existence.