I laugh, "Harry said that on the way here."

I turn and go back to my seat and Harry give me a questioning look but I jut laugh and shake my head.

"Alright, everybody stand up, leave you bags, grab your wands and follow me." Remus says as he walks toward the door.

We all look around confused but quickly do as he said.

Harry, Ron, Hermione and I end up in the front of the group, following a few feet behind Remus. He leads us to the staff room (A/N there is literally no reason for them to go there other than JK wanting Snape to taunt Neville. Like they could of just moved the desks in the classroom but nooo)

When we arrive the only teacher in there is Snape. Yada yada yada I hate the man even more and feel even worse for Neville.

"Now then," said Remus as he motioned us toward the back of the room where there was nothing but an old wardrobe. Suddenly the wardrobe shook and banged against the wall.

"Nothing to worry about," he said calmly as a few people jumped back in freight. "There's a boggart in there."

The rest of the class seemed terrified, but since I didn't know what a boggart was I was chill.

"Boggarts like closed dark places, hence the wardrobe. Now who can tell me what a boggart is?" Remus asks the class.

Hermione put her hand up, "It's a shape shifter. It takes the form of whatever it thinks will frightens us most."

"Very good! When alone, a boggart has no fear to represent so it has not shifted yet, which means no one has ever seen a Boggart's true form. But I open the door it will transform into whatever each of us most fears.

"This means," Remus continued, ignoring Nevilles's whimper, "that we have a huge advantage over the Boggart before we begin. Have you spotted it... Harry?"

Harry looked confused for a moment, and I don't blame him. It can be hard to think when Hermione is next to you bouncing on the balls of her feet waving her hand in the air.

"Er— because there are so many of us, it won't know which shape to turn into." My brother says not very confidently.

"Precisely, which is why you should always face a boggart with company." Remus explained the spell and we repeated it.

He explained that for it to work, we need both the spell and something we find genuinely funny. Both are needed to dispel the boggart.

He had Neville come up and demonstrate. The boggart turned into Professor Snape as it came out of the wardrobe. After seeing this I wanted to march out of the room and take riptide to that greasy head.

When Neville said the spell suddenly Snape was dressed as an old lady. The room was suddenly full of laughter.

"Now everyone needs to think of the thing that scares you the most, then think of a way to turn it comical. Everyone ready? Good!"

The boggart turned to Parvati, and turned into a mummy, who unraveled and lost his head at the spell.

One after another my classmates faced the boggart, while I was trying to figure out what I feared the most. Flashes of monsters went through my head, but my dream kept creeping toward the front of my mind. I don't even know what it was but it definitely scared me. I don't want to face it though, facing it makes it more real, whatever it was. And how would I turn something like that comical.

I guess I was about to find out, if that's even what appears.

"Percy, you next!" Remus called our.

I stepped forward and the rat rolling around on the ground popped into Luke. He wore full armor, and had Back Biter in his right hand. My gaze landed on his eyes.

His Golden eyes.

I froze panic rising in my chest, my breathing started to come short and shallow.

"No," I whispered.

"Come on Percy! Make him funny!" Remus in encouraged me.

Funny, pranks, Stolls.

I imagined a pie smashing into his face with a glitter bomb going off above his head.

"Riddikulus!" I cried out.

It happened just as I pictured it would. And in my mind I could see Connor and Travis laughing. I couldn't bring myself to laugh, even when the whole class was.

The boggart spun around, "It's confused, we are almost there! Ron! You now!"

Ron made the spider roll around without legs, the as it turned toward Harry, who was a few feet away from Remus, Remus stepped in front of my brother and I saw a silvery white orb.

"Riddikulus!" He said almost lazily.

The boggart landed in the middle of the room.

"Neville, finish it off!"

It turned back into Professor Snape, and when the old lady clothes appeared, Neville laughed and the boggart exploded.

"Excellent!" Remus cried out. "5 points to each person to tackle the boggart, 10 to Neville since he did it twice, and 5 each to Harry and Hermione."

"But I didn't do anything," Harry said and I wanted to tell him to shut up. Don't say no to free points.

"You answered my question. That's seems like doing something to me."

"Ok homework. Read the chapter on Boggarts and summarize it. To be handed in at the next class. You are all dismissed," Remus tells us as he heads back to the classroom. We all follow since we need to grab our bags.

As we were about to leave, Remus said, "Harry, Percy could you wait a moment? I need to talk to you."

Dun dun dun.....

Ok not super dramatic bc it's Remus. But still... would of written more but wouldn't of had a good place to stop, so yeah.

Every time I wrote "Golden Eyes" I though of "yellow eyes" from supernatural.

Yeah ok.

Please comment and vote!!!!!

Peace.