𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸

"I need to go shopping" she said

"I need to go shopping" she said. "What for?" asked Chenle. "You expect me to go on a world saving mission like this?!" she said pointing at the clothes displayed. "You don't have another option" said Johnny. "Yes I do" she said sitting on the floor. "I'm not moving until you let me go" she said. Jaehyun sighted. "We'll go with you then" said Johnny with a sight.

"Hey! that's not fair!" said Chenle. "We're not taking a bunch of criminals!" said Jaehyun. The rest scoffed. "You're lucky that the homunculi haven't arrived here" said Johnny.

They came back an hour later. She was just all in blank, skinny leather leggings, a black shirt without sleeves that was tight around her torso, and a black jacket. Her black hair was long until her hips.

"Here are your blades" said Jaehyun giving them. "Oh my god!" she said happily receiving them and hugging them. "I missed my babies so much" she said. She put the harness on so her blades were carried on her back.

"You're ready?" asked Johnny. "Yup" responded Haechan. "Grate, you'll go directly to China, Beijing. That's were outburst came from. It has already extended towards some parts of asia and europe" said Jaehyun.

The bunch of criminals were now boarding the plane. All sitting waiting to take off. "If we're doing this together, we should at least know each other" said Yuri.

"Well, I'm Zhong Chenle, known as the one who sews, 17 victims in two months" he said proudly. "Grate achievement indeed" said Yuri.

"I'm Kyon Yuri, known as Agmong or Nightmare" she said. "a failed experiment" she added. "Lovely! We're going to be friends then!" said Renjun. "Oh, thanks?" she said weirded out.

"I'm Huang Renjun, used to experiment with people, was fun, not gonna lie" he said. Yuri looked down hearing that, her fists tightening. "Wellp, looks that our dream here didn't like that" said Haechan.

"I'm Lee Haechan, changed it legally. I was a terrorist, send some shit flying" he said. "Got caught when I was given up for money" he said with a growl. "The big rip" said Jaemin.

"I'm Na Jaemin, black market seller, I had a full empire damn" he said. "Made a gold fortune, i don't know if i still have it though" he said.

"I'm Lee Jeno, leader of a famous cult, made sacrifices" he said. "Caught me when the army raided my cult house" he said. "Who did you scarified for though" asked Jisung. "The name is not mentioned freely" Jeno responded. "Oh wow okay" he murmured.

"Well, I'm Park Jisung, I used to hack and manipulate. When I had the i formation I just went to the place, still, and kill everyone because i was bored" he said. "Oh, nice" said Mark.

"I'm Mark Lee, I'm Canadian" he said. "No offense, but we kinda don't care about that" said Chenle. "Hey! anyways, I'm an assassin, used golf sticks" he said. "Now I only have a vat" he said pouting. "We'll find you a golf stick, don't worry" said Yuri smiling.

And like that, the criminals were on their mission.

my assassin dream is to have a golf stick as an arm