Chapter 1

Now I know I said I was gonna update next Friday but I just couldn't help my self. Besides I know that everyone is gonna want the Yamato class so I just decided to update now. Whelp her they are, the pic at the top is the Yamato class. Just to give y'all a little something to look at. Credit goes to Dishwasher for making this art.

Today was a good day. Everyone in the ORC, except for Rias, went out to have fun and do Karaoke. Along the way they ran into Sona and the rest of the student council. Issei has asked them if they wanted to tag along, which they accepted. When they arrived, they had run into the 2 kendo club members, Katase and Murayama, along with the female pervert, Aika. The moment they saw Kiba the kendo girls all but demanded that they participate with the group.

No one had any objections and, as such, the 3 girls joined them. They had sung for many hours. They sang all sorts of songs. From Rock to Rap, they sang them all. They were all especially surprised to learn that Issei could actually sing.

Rias never appeared despite saying that she would after finishing whatever it was that kept her busy. This saddened Issei. He was hoping to show her that he loved her. He even got everyone else in the ORC in on it.

"Don't worry, Issei. I'm sure it just took longer than expected and that's why she's not here." Kiba tried to reassure him.

"Y-Yeah. Maybe you're right." Issei replied.

"Hm? What are you talking about?" Aika asked.

"Issei was planning on confessing to Rias today but she never came." Asia said.

The student council and the 3 humans all nodded at that. It was no secret that Issei held great affection for Rias and vise versa.

"Well, let's go home. If she's not done then she should still be there." Issei said.

The others nodded. The student council and the humans decided to follow them back to Issei's house. They wanted to see this with their own eyes.

When they reached his home, only the humans were surprised at the size. The devils already knew.

"This is your house?!" Aika shouted.

The kendo girls could only nod dumbly.

"Yeah? Come on in, I guess." He invited.

When they entered, they made their way to Issei's room. When they were close enough they could hear 2 voices coming from inside. One was Rias and the other sounded male. Fear gripped Issei's heart but he tried to tell himself that it was probably a client or another devil she knew. What he heard next just made the fear rise.

"Come on. You need to go, they could be back any minute now." They heard Rias say.

"Come on babe. Just a little while longer. I doubt they'll be here so soon." The male voice said.

It was silent for a bit before they heard Rias.

"Alright."

Issei gently and quietly opened the door and peaked inside. What he saw broke his heart. It was Rias on top of another man, making out with him.

The others were worried when they saw his face morph into one of heartbreak. They all tried to peak in but the only ones who actually saw anything was Issei, Sona, and Akeno. Akeno gasped but it wasn't quite.

The gasp alerted the ones in the room. They turned to the door and saw the faces. Rias gasped and got off the man, who looked at the door with worry.

Seeing that they had been discovered, Akeno opened the door and showed Rias everyone who was trying to look in. It also showed everyone what was going on in Issei's room. Everyone was shocked at what they saw.