Chapter 2: Magic School and Hot Boys

I made a new friend instantaneously when I came! Her name is Jenny, and she might be a little rounded and have glasses and not have any other friends, but she's a doll! We hang out all the time. I went to (magic?) class, and luckily no one actually spoke French because I wouldn't be able to progress through the plot. I walked into class, and someone tripped me. A group of girls in the back of the class started laughing. I looked over and saw they were all ugly and covered with makeup, all except one. She had bright blonde hair and stuck her tongue out at me when she saw me looking.

I checked who tripped me, and it was the HOTTEST guy I've ever seen. I must've blushed like crazy even though he tripped me and ultimately ruined my day. He was SOOOO cute in a bad boy way. He had a black mop of messy hair with piercings and tattoos, and under his leather jacket I could tell that he had a hundred pack.

I blushed a little more and said sorry, and then took my seat next to Jenny. She warned me about him and the group of mean girls. He was named Jacob and was half demon. The group of mean girls were witches lead by the blonde girl named Brittany. 

In the seat in front of us, sitting alone, was just an average black guy who would become my friend but not take part in any relationships at all. Someone walked in a little late, apologizing to the teacher. We looked and saw something AWESOME. Jenny giggled and blushed, and I looked away.

He took the seat next to the minority child in front of us, and I could tell he was going to be the  strongest corner of our future love triangle. He must've been a clone of Jacob, but with neat and short blonde hair, clean, bright clothes and bright, untainted Aryan skin, the perfect good guy half angel. He gave me a quick smile and wink as he took his seat. His piercing ocean blue eyes wooed me.

I could tell I was going to fall in love with them both and be the little perfect school girl sloot I was meant to be, even though I do nothing wrong.