Reaching out

Reader's POV

Two days later in the morning, I woke up to someone yelling, "Permission!" I was not expecting someone to pay me a visit or even get near my territory. I moved the giant rock that act like a door. It was the lamia that I saw at the meeting standing next to the twins. I think she is a princess. Then I saw two other lamias at her side.

"Hi, my name is Princess Kiara and these are my personal maids, Lara and Pearl. We were wondering if you know anything about the 'reserved lamia'?" Kiara asked.

I crossed my arms, leaned against the giant rock and frowned at the princess. I heard Lara telling the princess that I am the 'reserved lamia' because of the long distance from the village and I am the only one in the area.

The princess asked,

"Do you like to spend a day with us and become friends? You could come into the kingdom and..."

"All due respect, Princess Kiara however I do not wish for your company or anyone elses. I was perfectly fine before your arrival so what made you think that I need your company now?" I asked telepathically, interrupting her request.

"Well, I thought you wanted to come to the kingdom and admire the scenery." Kiara said.

"Thank you for your thoughtful act but as I said earlier I do not wish your company or anyone elses." I repeated telepathically and slithered away from them.

I sense them behind me following me and I telepathically asked, " Why are you following me? I..."

"We know what you said, however I am a princess and I must make sure my people are living in harmony..."

" 'PEOPLE LIVING IN HARMONY'? Well there is no harmony AND I am not 'your people'. I am independent and please don't follow me." I yelled telepathically and quickly slithered away.

Kiara's POV

After I tried to convince the 'reserved lamia' to come back I quickly slithered back to the palace with my maids and found my two brothers talking to father.

"Father, Kaito, Saito! Guess what?... I found the 'reserved lamia'. She lives near by the village like 20 miles away." I said excitedly.

"How does she look like?" Saito asked.

"Well she has (f/c) tail with white beautiful designs on it, black hair with (f/c) highlights at the end, lovely peachy skin, magenta eyes and ruby red lips." I explained.

"Wow! I never knew her appearance is so appealing to imagine. She sounds amazing to have as a mate." Kaito said.

"Well, she is beautiful however she has so much hatred. You can sense it from a distance. This hatred could have been with her for so long. She doesn't keep eye contact and when she speaks telepathically. Sadly, I couldn't get her name." I explained.

"We MUST reduce the hate that she carries and replace it with 'love' and 'friendship', making her feel special, safe and part of the community." my father said and all of us agreed although we know it would be tough.

"Saito. Kaito. If you want this 'reserved lamia' to be your mate and next queen, I give you all of my blessings." addressed my father to my brothers.

"Wow! Thank you father." my brother cheered synchronised.

Saito and Kaito's POV (synchronised)

When father gave his blessings for a mate, I was happy. Since we are identical, we may share a mate and both become alphas. We will shower our mate with UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND AFFECTION and be the best father's to our children. We decided that we would visit the 'reserved lamia' everyday to show her that she is not alone anymore, she can trust us with any need physically and emotionally and that we are sincerely sorry for our past actions that made her so upset and brought the curse to our kingdom.

Reader's POV

Argh! That... that..PRINCESS! Just because she is the princess and has all the power, doesn't mean that I would agree to come with her. She made my day worse with her arrival and to say and I quote, "As the princess, I must make sure that my people live in harmony." I am so mad that if I am a volcano I would erupt and melt their kingdom for good. I just hope she doesn't return.