I turned around and layed on my stomach, giving him access to the hooks.

"God, you'll kill me. "
He mumbled pecking my bare back.

His hands travelled down to my skirt and untied the string.

"Turn around. "
His voice was hoarse.

I abided his instruction and turned around, leaving that flimsy blouse and skirt away from the bed.

He sucked in a deep breath as he saw my naked form.

"You. Are. Gorgeous. "
He stated, hovering over me.

He kissed me deeply while fondling my breasts. I let out a moan, removing his trousers side by side .

His hands were replaced by his mouth, suckling and tugging the hardened tip.

"I love them. I love that they are so round and perfect . I love how they fit in my palms perfectly and I love how sensitive they are to my touch. "
He said rubbing his nose between them. Kissing and pulling them simultaneously.

" I love yours too. Though they are a little flat. "
I mumbled giving a small smile , turning our positions and suckling off one of his nipples.

He let out a small groan.

My hand went down to the south, stroking his rigid member.

"No, not today. "
And once again, I was laying beneath his.

Our mouths once again clashed, while his lower body was rubbing against mine to creat some friction

"I love you. "
He breathed out.

"I love you too.. Ahh. "
He thrusted inside me in one go. His slick member moving rapaciously making me breathless and creating a wild choas within me.
He was true to his words.
About making me see stars. And moon. And the milky way galaxy.
(Pun intended 😂)

After our "Seeing the space " session was over, we both were laying on the bed

After our "Seeing the space " session was over, we both were laying on the bed. My head on his chest. His one arm curled around me, giving me light massage.