-17- Neur's Heart

TidNeur

I already had an owner...

It was a legitimate possession. No one else could come to me and Praram could not leave my heart as well.

I knew that being sarcastic to him was not good. But at the time, I felt like i wanted to catch Ai'M so much, but it wasn't as much as when Praram said he came because he thought Praram was Pralak. Shortly afterwards, the sophomore boy called to apologize and said that he just wanted to know Pralak. He saw Praram wearing that shirt and therefore misunderstood. I only get a bitter, tightening my jaw. I wanted to curse at the sophomore, but I could not. I wanted to scold my boy, but it was not right. I was thinking to let him only wearing his own shirt from now on.

If he did not agree, I would buy stuffs and ask him to wear them

Nnorthh

3 minutes

A tiger is bounded by the Prey

31 Like 18 comments

My Facebook status was recently uploaded, a picture of me taken from the front to my shoulders. Of course, I raised my face to a certain angle. I did not want to show off the scratched neck, but this was my handsome angle. The caption invited friends crowding my status, but I still did it because I wanted everyone to know that I was not the same person and wanted many people who knew me asking about my prey. I would answer proudly how I got it and how sweet it was.

Pandora ***: * I hate your showing off neck!

Pond pawee ***: *** How did you trick your boy?

Toot Selly Studying Mechanical ***: *** Hold on to your chin again! You are imagining again, right? My Praram didn't say anything yet.

Titty doesn't hit but Iron***: * I am thinking more than Ai'Neur. You got your neck pinched, right? So you are imagining things!

Nnorthh ***: *** If a friend is comfortable to think like that, Neur is Okoy*. Titty doesn't hit but Iron

Yiwaa ***: *** If a friend is okoy*, Yihwa is also okoy*

Neur made a typo. So Yihwa teased him.

Vee Vivis ***: *** Cutting a photo while in the cafeteria.

A white lump gleaming in the sky*:* I want to know more

Nnorthh *: * This area sells only sugar cane.

Lucky man ***: Please return the sugar cane too. The owner of the sugarcane plantation is going to get you TOSSAKAN***

TOSSAKAN ***:*** My younger brother

Nnorthh ***: *** Praram makes me disappear. Please confiscate Praram a penalty.

"Will you stand there for a long time?" The person who just disappeared into the bathroom asked me.

"Where will you let me to stand?" I said and walked in to approach him. "In Praram's heart?"

"P'Neur! You're still guilty of kissing my forehead." His intense voice was getting louder along with his face getting redder.