-25- Neur's

TidNeur

Notes: 

The chapter below is suitable for audience who are 18 years old and above (using raikantopaini voice)

I stood looking at the person who kissed me a moment ago. Praram stood smiling shyly as if he had done it by mistake but believe me, the person in front of me liked seeing me like this.

People were strange when they were not either hugging or kissing, they could let go. But after touching, people wanted to experience more and more.

"Why are you staying still?" Praram said waving his hands in front of me. I held a small wrist, then moved closer to the younger.

"Praram..." My voice was almost roaring in the throat.

I had been patient with him for a long time. I tried very hard not to sleep in the same bed with him, but this high school boy used his innocence to lure me into addiction. I tried not to kiss him often, but someone with red cheeks and swollen lips in front of me liked luring me.

"P'... Uh~"

I leaned my face down to cover my lips and that small lips again. It was because of his fragrance, red lips calling my name to make me bend down to close his lips. I was possessive... I did not want anyone to see it. If possible, I would hardly want him to use these beautiful lips to talk to anyone.

I moved my lips softly when our lips were attached for a while. I crushed and squeezed each other lips continuously and looked at the sweet face in front of me.

Praram also made eye contact with me...

"Um..." He clung to my neck and closed his eyes softly. I moved my tongue back and forth asking for small lips to open out a little. I inserted my tongue to taste the sweetness inside, tasting the tongue and Praram's beautiful aligned teeth. I went back to the tip of his tongue and tease him for a long time. Praram himself didn't reject me. He just moaned when I moved my tongue, but I didn't leave apart. I moved my face out and clung my forehead to him.

"Please stop P'..." I told the younger one that was looking at me.

"P'Neur..." He gently called my name, but he didn't say anything again. I did not know what the meaning of calling my name meant and now I tried to stop myself.

"Please stop P'..." I bent down to speak closer to his pale cheeks, using my lips snuggling to kiss those cheeks softly which getting redder.

"Umm..." I could hear his sighing, but those faint voice motivated my natural instincts

"Praram, please stop P'... Please stop me before I can't stop myself." I kissed on his cheek and broke away from him. I looked to meet his eyes with my seriousness again, but he stepped forward with those beautiful eyes. He raised himself, looking at me before his swollen lips said the words that made my heart beat harder.

"I've already told you. For my heart... I won't stop him."

I brought Praram in the room that we slept last night. I started kissing him again when he reached out to close the door. His small hand moved out of the knob and grabbed my arm. He squeezed my arms stronger when tasting the kiss was getting sweeter.

I broke away and looked at the person who was panting in front of me. We were a few steps away from the bed. If I stopped now, I did not know how he felt. But for me... I honestly admitted. I did not want to stop but if I continued, the face of his family and Tossakan's face floated in my mind.

"Praram... I give you the last chance." I restrained and told him again. The slimmer person stared at our hands that had not yet been released and lifted his eyes to look at me.