"Name's (Y/N), follow me." she nodded at came with me.

We arrived at were me, Jotara, Dia and Giorna were training.

"Jotara!" I called out.

She turned around and here eyebrow raised.

"What's grandma doing here?" she asked.

I turned to Josepha, who already was prepared to nigerundayo the fuck outta here.

"NIGERUNDAYO!" she yelled, but I grabbed her by her scarf and she fell back on me.

I was sturdy enough to not fall down on the ground.

'Hey! Training with Jotara and Dia did pay off!' I smiled.

"Jotara, explain to her what's happening here." I said.

She pulled Josepha to the side and started explaining.

"So...(Y/N)...What would you say, if another Jojo would come into your mind?" asked Giorna, looking a bit guilty.

"It would be a pain in the ass, surely. But I would be fine as long as the Jojo doesn't destroy the mindscape." I explained.

She breathed out in relieve.

"Well, it just so happens that I-"

"Found another Jojo inside my mindscape?" I finished her sentence.

She awkwardly smiled and nodded.

"Well, where's the Jojo?" I asked.

"Stone Free!" suddenly strings surrounded me and they completely immobilized me.

A figure landed beside Giorna.

"So you're my new daddy? Meh, not bad

"So you're my new daddy? Meh, not bad." she said.

I smirked.

"HAAAGH!" I went Super Saiyan, destroying the strings in the process.

Many cuts appeared on her body.

Giorna immediately healed her and stopped any more damages to her body.

(I didn't read Stone ocean yet, so if I get something wrong, like a ability or something like that, please do tell me.)

Everyone turned to us and soon enough Jotara came over.

"Jolyne." Jolyne looked up to Jotara.

"Mom."

"If you don't mind," I looked to Jotara, who nodded, "Galaxy Sapphire!"

"UNIVERSE COPY!" I yelled and my Stand caused a shockwave.

Jolyne and Josepha almost fell down, while the rest easily stood their ground.

"What was that?" asked Jolyne.

"My Stand. It allows me to copy any Stand and in return it eats away my sanity. Nothing can stop it, so I guess a fair trade. You give your sanity and get godly powers in return." I explained.

"Well, (Y/N)! I'm gonna teach you how to use Hamon!" exclaimed Josepha.

She grabbed my head and dragged me all across my mindscape, until we landed in Kurama's part.

'Where is Kurama?' I asked myself.

'With the rest, trying to get them stop fighting over if they should kill Josepha for running away with you or not.' explained Kurama.

'Thanks.'

I heard a giggle in return and decided to ask Josepha, why she ran away with me.

"So...why again did you drag me with you and didn't teach me there with everyone else?" I asked.

Josepha stopped and turned around.

"Why? You need to concentrate of course!" she said, brightly smiling.

'Fair point.'

"So...what do we start with?" I asked.

"How about we start with the breathing?" she suggested.

I nodded and started the long training session.

(Timeskip: *casually dances torture dance*)

"Metal Silver Overdrive!" I yelled out and my Gunbai was coated in lightning.

"Bravo! You're really good!" said Josepha.

"It's on an acceptable level." noted Dia.

"Hmph." Jotara lowered her hat, but was smiling underneath the shadow.

"Nicely done daddy!  But next time you use that, I want to see it used on an enemy!" said Jolyne.

"Perfectly done, Father." complimented Giorna.

Kurama was asleep, of course.

'That lazy furball.'

I smiled at the happy faces.

But there was still something bugging me.

My Stand.

I mean my Stand is godly yes, but I know, that the Stand itself can do something more.

I said that I'll take a walk alone.

As I was walking something clicked.

'My Stand is called Galaxy Sapphire, right? And the ability that I know is called Universe Copy. What if, the attack that's supposed to be more offensive, has something to do with space?' I thought about it and finally found something, which could work.

"Galaxy Sapphire!" I called my Stand out.

This time, it surprisingly came in front of me, as if it knew what I wanted to try out.

"Alright, let's give this a shot." I said and my Stand prepared itself.

I concentrated all of my energy, and I mean all of it, into my Stand.

I slowly felt my body going limp, but I still held on, on my consciousness.

With all strength I had I yelled two words.

"BLACK HOLE!"

My Stand shot out a small black hole, which sucked in, a whole forest and disappeared out of sight.

I finally felt my consciousness slip and I fell into a deep slumber.

(Timeskip: *casually eats a banana with chibi (Y/N), while all the girls fight over him.*)

I woke up on Dia's thicc thighs.

"Mooooorning~" she said, in a rather seductive voice.

"Morning." I said and sat up holding my head in pain.

"(Y/N)? Are you alright?" asked a very concerned Giorna.

"I'm fine."

"Darling?" I turned to Kurama, who had a smile of pure terror.

"Could you please explain, why is there a whole forest missing?" her voice sounding very sweet.

'It was nice being alive.'

Hello, my ningens.

call me,

lazyman.