||CHAPTER 8||

After a while of passing through uncomfortable silence he finally snapped . Grabbing the tray from my hand almost knocking the plate out he said while glaring into my poor soul ," Get going " I immediately turned around forgetting the fact that steps were right before me . I slipped on the very first one grabbing the railing for my dear life and told my heart to relax , it was about pump out my chest .

I had the hope he would at least say something but all I heard was the harsh slamming of his door . I gave it a shrug shaking the frown off me and walking back to the kitchen .

By the time I was down , Tyler and Ace were the only one's in the table . I look around for Sofia but she had disappeared . " Sofia and Frank are at the back house. Fixing your lock . " I nodded walking towards the back door when I heard a women's voice . And I knew It wasn't Sofia due to the difference in the tones .

" Anyone home !? , Gosh why does the entire house smell like sugar doughnuts ! " She said walking in the kitchen . My eyes stuck to her beautiful face . She was beautiful . She had a perfect tanned skin and a perfect body . She smiled at the boys walking over to give Ace a kiss on his cheek and hugging Tyler . " Sup " she greeted.

"Olivia , when did you come back ?" Tyler asked, " Just an hour ago . Didn't see Ace at his house and of course he had to be here . " She finally noticed me giving me a confused look . " Don't tell me one of you guys got married and didn't tell me" Tyler laughed and Ace chuckled .

" This is Eve . A new edition to the little family . " Olivia smiled walking towards me . " I didn't think Frank would adopt a child " My mouth almost hung open . " Dude ! She isn't a child . She was lost and had no where to go . Sofia thought she would help her around so ya ..basically -" He just frowned thinking .

" Oh ya , they did adopt you " I chuckled looking away . " I am not a child " I said . "You sure look like one dear . What's your age " I frown opening my mouth . But I was beat by Sofia . " Stop bullying her ! She isn't a child " I bite my lip as soon as I saw Hunter walk down the stairs .

Suddenly Olivia jumped up as she saw him . "Hunter ! " She squeaked hugging him . He hummed , just hummed hugging her back with one hand . I suddenly though she might be someone really close to him . Watching her kiss his cheek and hug him again . It sparked a jealous bubble inside me . I threw it away , But watching people hugging each other made me cry .

Because I hadn't got not one hug for as long as I remember . The only person who hugged me was my -

" Eve , Its nice to meet you " Olivia said making me smile . " Olivia ! " Even Frank was close to her . Now I started getting really mad . I am such a sucker for emotion .I really wanted a hug too .

Stop it Eve !

" The trouble maker is back huh . Should we all go to the lake for fishing ? A little reunion " She beamed up nodding . When Blake and Charles came in they all sat talking while I just stood there . I felt like I was intruding their talks . I walked towards the garden brushing my hands over the vines . I look at the house and thought I should plant some vines around it as Sofia said . So I busy myself with gardening .

I couldn't tell the the thoughts in my head and that feeling of dry throat . When I was done planting two vines near the steps of the hut tears start rolling in . I roll my eyes at my stupidity and walked inside straight in the bathroom . After taking a bath I walk out falling straight on the bed . And when the headache started rolling in I closed my eyes crying silently .

I had no answers as to why I was feeling so emotional . I blamed it on my coming period , But honestly I missed my mother. I missed my sister . Hell I missed the guard who always greeted us when we left the house . I missed my nanny , the maid who always yelled at me and tried to make me presentable .

I was starting to regret my decision and even thought of going back but I remember my father . I sucked in short breath and just cried , I always felt a lot better after crying , So I just let it out .

When I woke up it was five in the evening . I sigh walking to bathroom and refreshing . I remember Sofia had asked me to filled the baskets with tomatoes we harvested this morning . I had some coffee in my bedroom and head over to their house . When I walked in the house was quite . I remember they were going to lake .

They must have left long ago . So I grabbed a cookie eating it while walking to the storage and grabbing the basket of tomatoes . I somehow felt so much at peace after crying . I smiled at the comforting silence and began loading the tomatoes in the basket she wanted them in .

About fifteen minutes later I was done with that little work and walked out their house. I couldn't just sit in the kitchen and eat . So I grabbed some yummy snacks and walked to my little place .And When I walked in I realised I forgot to see the little paper on my table near the window . I had ignored it before because of my crying session .

When I grabbed it there was a wifi pass written on it . I bite my lip smiling . Finally , I have people around who are nicer than my own family . I sigh sitting on my bed , taking my phone and eating the strawberries Sofia kept for me to have . Not five minutes in watching youtube there was a knock on the door .

I stand up stuffing the strawberry in my mouth and opening the door to see Tyler . " Oh -Hey Tyler " I said my mouth still full . I put my hand on my hand chuckling . He smiled , " Hey , I hope you are done with your nap " I rose eyebrows .

" I am here to pick you up . We came hours ago to invite you but you didn't answer the door . Thought you fell asleep so we left early " I blink . He just stared , I bite my lip giving a chuckle ," What ?"I asked . His smiled and soft laugh made me happy , " We have to go to the lake ? I am here to pick you up ? You fell asleep so we thought one of us will come get you later " I was shocked .

They wanted me to join them ?

" But - I don't wanna intrude " , " You aren't intruding in anyway if that's what you think . No common we are having dinner outside today " I laugh soft nodding . " Come to the gate of the house . I'll get somethings first " I nodded . He looked at me and nodded . Before walking towards the house .

I smile wearing a random top and a jeans and brushing my hair real quick then putting some lipstick and running out the door .

I stop at the car parked at gate and looked at the house . I bite my lip waiting for him . He walked out the door locking it and smiled at me . " Did you lock your door Eve ?" I nodded . He opened the door for and I thank him .

" Were you tired ? This afternoon ?" I lick my lip . " Kinda . I was just sleepy " He nodded . " Are you comfortable in that house ?" I nod . " I am " . We had our small talks while the driving was pleasing . " This -" I look at him as he point at the right . " Is the Blueline lake . We usually go fishing here and just spend some time " I look out the window and watched the trees pass and clear the view of that beautiful lake .

" Its beautiful " I said . He hummed .

"You are beautiful "

She didn't hear it , But he was glad she didn't .