CHAPTER 23: ROSÉ THE GREAT

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, how did that happened?" Mommy asked again.

"Someone said to me that they just borrow the limo that they use to the boss of her father. End they borrow some money so they can pay the make up artist and buy expensive clothes that Jennie wear in the pageant." Jisoo said happily.

Looks like she's happy that her lies that she said are good.

I find it funny actually. Borrow? I just realized right now that Jisoo is creative. She is good at making stories.

"Is that true Jennie?" Mommy asked to me and she looks disappointed. And Jisoo is really happy.

I just answered Mommy with a shrugged.

I'm not scared on Jisoo might do but I will just let her do whatever she wants. I will not mind her, just what she like.

I will let her to be happy this time,  because later on I will make sure that she will not be happy anymore.

Now I know, that I should not pity her because she deserve all the things that I will do to her.

But for real, I am really doing nothing. Because she is the one who is doing that can humiliate her.

Now I'm just going to watch her... how she will put herself in trouble again.

"My god, Jennie! What should we do to you? Do you know what will happen if you and the girl got together? You will be picked in the street and you will be poor and you will suffer." Mommy said to me. And Jisoo is just smiling widely.

"Well, I think that is my problem." I said.

"Jennie, fix yourself in choosing a girlfriend! Choose someone that can help us in our company... someone that is rich! Why don't you mimic Jisoo that she is using her brain in choosing a girlfriend?" Mommy said.

"Well, if you must know I also used my brain. That's why Rosé used to be my girlfriend right? Rosé that is great for you?" I said.

Mommy just get silent because of what I said.

That's for you Mommy, you also need to be on your place sometimes.

"Jennie you Mommy just saying that you need to choose a girl that will hepl us in the company. You know that our company will get bankrupt right?" Daddy said calmly.

"Yes Jennie. Choose someone who will help us in the company." Jisoo said.

What now if the company will get bankrupt? What do they want me to do?

"Someone like Rosé that is rich and can help our company." She added.

"Jennie listen to us. If our company gets bankrupt, where we will be now?" Mommy asked.

I rolled my eyes at them. "Maybe in the streets like in the movies?" I said to her.

They just glared at me.

"Jennie." Daddy warned me.

"Wait, chill okay? Nothing will happen to us and our company will not get bankrupt. Because Jisoo's girlfriend is Rosé The Great." I said.

Mommy and Daddy heaved a sigh and Jisoo is just glaring at me.

"Rosé that is a perfect girlfriend and really rich." I added. "Do I still need to find a girlfriend that is rich even Jisoo is there and her girlfriend Rosé who is rich? Why don't we just ask help to the oh so great girlfriend of Jisoo in the company? I'm sure she won't mind it because she really love Jisoo and like you said they're so rich right? And I'm sure Jisoo can ask Rosé to help us." I suggested.