Ch.1 The Begininng

" Wake up Blair!! " Renessme yelled.

" Yea B wake up!!" Yelled Valarie

" Oh my gosh if you don't wake up I'm going to pour water on your face! " Yelled Lana

" Ok that's it I'm pulling you out of bed! " also yelled Annabelle.

Those girls are my Bestfriends and always have been. They were yelling at me because we had to get dressed and make a video with the boys today. And they were on their way.

" Okay okay I'm up! " I yelled

" Finally! Next time I'm not thinking 2 about that water! " Lana said.

" Why do we have to get up so early today anyways" I said rubbing my eyes.

" THE BOYS ARE COMING OVER!!" They all yelled.

My eyes opened real wide. And that's how they woke me up for sure .

" your hayes is coming. " Renessme teased.

"Shutup raylor " I tease back.

Ren got so mad she tackled me to the ground.

" Hey hey ladies ladies I know I'm awesome and all but come on really.? " Valarie said.
We all laughed.

" Okay enough playing around we need to get dressed! " Annabelle yelled . Anabelle was like the most responsible one. So we always listened.

Later on when we were waiting for the boys we were just sitting on the couch watching tv or on our phones.

Then someone knocked .

" That's probably them" I said jumping up excited to see hayes. ( yes I did like hayes I just didn't admit it)

" Wow Blair your really excited aren't ya. " Ren teased again.

" Oh well I think I need to tell taylor something don't I. " I said back.

" You better keep it shut. " She said

" Then you better to. " I said

I opened the door when I saw hayes and the boys all with flowers . And each one of them looked at each one of us.