Ch.3 Double Date And Double Not fun

After we had that moment. We just laughed and looked at each other until luckily Ren texted me which broke the silence. Thank goodness.

*ding!*

R: hey what'd you need help for?

He looked at me as if I was going to anwser it. But I was stuck in his dreamy eyes .
" Blair? You going to anwser that ?" He asked .
"Huh? Oh yea heh heh . " I chuckled nervously.

Me: a little late! But we just kissed and I don't know what to do now!
R: oh sorry. Wait what! I'm going to bring jaz and Val and Anna into this.
Me: ok
J:hey what's up
V: ^^
A^^
Me: read the texts . Stupids.😂😂

I finally stopped texting because I was waiting for them to anwser. And when I looked up from my phone. He was just standing there looking bored .

"Are you bored. And be honest ." I said .
" No. I'm with the person I want to be with. You. " He said sort of blushing but also had a smirk.
" Want go get a bite ?" I asked .
" I was about to say that. And you know I wanted to ask you something." He said looking down.
I was very nervous.

" Yea . Anything. " I said with a smile.
"Ummm want to go out with... " He said when his phone interrupted him.
He looked up at me .
" Go ahead." He said .
"Thanks ." He turned around and started talking .

" Heyyyyyy... Mom.." He spoke into the phone suspiciously.

Ahhh the old mom trick . I thought maybe it was one of the boys . But you know you should never assume .

" Ok .. Ok I'll see you later .. You know we're going to have to stop this. Someone's going to find out.... Ok.. Yea .. Ooo.. Ok.. Ok I got to go. I love you too."
I over heard him say .
I couldn't stop thinking of what he said. Or who he was talking to. But when we went to go eat at In-N-Out I saw Ren their .

" B? " She whispered cause she was holding hands with taylor.
" * GASPS* REN!!!!! Omg " I whispered/yelled.
She laughed .
" So I was thinking after want to do a double date to the movies and then to the fair?" She said
" Omg sounds fun ill ask" I said .

I went to go ask hayes about the double date. When he was on the phone talking again and smiling.
"Haye... " I said when I first saw him and then I turned around.
" Blair.." He said catching me.
"Ummm please let go .. I think I need to go. " I said getting teary .
" No. Please . I mean. What's wrong. " He said.
" What's wrong?!" I sort of yelled.
He then looked around.
I then pulled him out side.
" What's wrong?! Is that theirs some one else." I said .
It was quite for a while .
"Okay." He said
"Okay? Okay what." I said
" You caught me. Their is some one else. " He admitted.
"What." I said
" Yea so what. "
" So what. It's over. " I said crying.
" Over. We were never dating."
He said
" Well then leave me alone. " I said and walked away. When I felt a hand touch mine. I turned around. It was nash.

" Hey what's wrong. " He said.
" Nothing "i said wiping away tears.
" Something's wrong. " He said with the cures smile.

So I decided I would tell him. And we were just talking for a long while when I told him about the double date and told him if he wanted to go and he did and it was a blast. Until hayes found out.

Started From the Bottomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें