Story of our first time - III (A)

Start from the beginning

Arthit turned his back towards Toota " I don't wanna do it. "

" Why ?"

Arthit pursed his lips " Have you seen how big  Kongpob is ? "

Barely suppressing his chuckle, Toota asked in surprisingly levelled voice " Would you like me to ? "

Arthit turned in a flash, " Do you want to die ? "

" Thought so… why are you saying ridiculous things then ? "

Arthit's shoulders sagged, " But, Kongpob is enormous… i'm sure it won't fit in. " he whined.

" You don't have to sheath like in porn… its all good as long as he can enter enough to find your p-spot. "

" But, what if it gets messy ? " countered Arthit.

" That's why you clean your backdoor before going at it." Toota replied in duh tone.

" What if it's still messy ? "

" Then, you jump in to shower and later complete what you started. Or just do the deed in shower if you can manage it without breaking any bones... "

" What if I fart in the middle of it ? "

Toota laughed a full bellied laugh… " I doubt it will be the end of world, Ai Arthit. It happens more than you would think. You just go to your business. Its all good as long as he isn't going down on you."

" Kongpob will be disgusted…what if he breaks up with me over it ? "

Toota folded his hands infront of his chest and narrowed his eyes at Arthit " Enough, Arthit. Now, instead of going round and round, will you tell me real reason ? "

" I don't want to be his wife. "

" Okaay… so if you get fucked , you will become his wife ? "

" …"

" By that logic , my name should Toota Thongcheevat Kongthanin Tangsrisuk Kanorat Tongraya Chirathivat Wisetkew Rendell Dhansevi Suwanmet and so on… i forgot some 10 or 12 surnames and rest, I didn't bother to ask. Dang! Some of then were rich ass heirs …." Toota sighed dramatically " such a loss "

" …!…"

" You are making fun of me ? "

" Arthit " placing a palm on Arthit's shoulder, Toota stood beside him " bottoming for someone is as manly as doing any other thing like playing football. Everyone can top, its relatively easy… Bottoming needs one to endure pain before reaching the peak of pleasure… its an act of utmost trust you can show towards your partner… and now " Toota lowered his voice dramatically
" I am going to tell you secret of my happy sex life…
A genius once said  , ' Being a bottom doesn't mean you are there to get stuffed, own your sexuality…take charge of yourself and ride your man to heaven. "

" How do I do that ? "

Toota winked " Lots of lube… bit of patience and lots of preparations … But, you aren't ready for any of this now. I suggest, you get to know your own body first, try some new things…. Go on solo adventures… and then, when you are ready for booty ride, stock up a ton of lube before sliding your way to heaven."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

12:00 … Noon.

Arthit had ordered both his and Kongpob's favourite lunch and drinks. Now, with hands full of take-away, he walked towards his boyfriend's dorm.
Seeing him standing at his door, Kongpob will be surprised, right ?