Story of our first time - III (A)

Ai Toot ...." Arthit rapped at Toota's door with full force who opened the door , rubbing his sleepy eyes.

" What , Arthit ? "

" How do you take it ? " Arthit blurted.

" Take what ? "

" It ... "

Finally getting the meaning of it,
" Like a pro "
Toota muttered with chest swollen with pride.

" Teach me ..."

" What ?" 

" Teach me … its really important "

" Arthit , Its 4 in the morning …and I swear if its one of your pranks… i am going to sit on you . " Toota threatened.

" Its not a prank. "

" Whatever it is .…I'm not falling for it. "
Toota was ready to shut the door in face, but Arthit shoved his hand in, making Toota stop

" Please, Ai Toot…"

" Ai Thit … everything alright ? "

" Nothing is…"

" Come in. "  Making his friend sit on the bed , Toota closed the door " now tell me , what happened ? "

" Teach me how to do that … take it ? "

" I don't think Kongpob will appreciate it , beside I feel its not your real concern at this moment… take a deep breath and try again. "

" I…" Arthit didn't have courage to beg for the same thing again. He didn't know how to explain the churning of emotions inside of him. Climbing down the bed, he stood up and levelled his gaze towards his knotted fingers "  sorry. It was silly of me to disturb you at this time Ai Toot …go back to sleep "

" Arthit, … Did Kongpob demand you to bottom ? "

" No." Arthit chuckled, voice devoid of humor " He is planning to gift me Anal kit for beginners."

" Whoa! That's good. He's considerate of you and adventurous too. I totally recommend starting with butt plugs…"

Arthit bit his lower lip. A nervous habit.
" But ,I don't want it. "

" What ?" Toota questioned " Butt plug as a gift ? Or anal sex ?  "

" I dunno Ai Toot. I'm being silly right ? Its normal of Kong to expect this. We are together for seven months now. We should have already crossed third base. "

" Who says so ? "

" Everybody does that. Its normal to do, right? "  Replied Arthit, his own words sounding ridiculous to him.

" You aren't obliged to do anything just because you have passed a certain time in a relation.  Anal sex isn't the goal of gay relationship or something. Do you know there are people who do not partake in anal or penetrative sex, still they are together and strong. "

" …."

" Not everyone has to like it, Ai Arthit. And you should never, I repeat,  never do it just because you are feeling obliged to… don't ever pressure yourself in to something you don't want. "

" But, Kongpob…"

" Arthit , its about you, not about Kongpob. There are thousands of things that you can do, which will be pleasurable for both of you . If one of you or both of you don't want it, you don't have to do anal. "

" But…" Arthit's counter questioning was cut off by Toota who wasn't done yet.

" You came here , asking to be taught bottoming … now you are saying you don't want it but somehow you are feeling obliged to do it. I don't think , you are talking about the real problem eating your mind. You don't have problem with butt plug or anal or Kongpob wanting penetrative sex or any of that stuff… what is the real problem here ? "