"It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field," Aizawa-sensei said while thrusting a pe uniform that he took out from his sleeping bag.

At the P.E. grounds.

"A quirk assessment test?!" The class shouted.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" A brown-haired girl asked.

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes." Aizawa-sensei replied back with a sigh in the end.

The class was silent. Sora's eyes shone in curiosity at what will be happening.

He continues after looking at the student's reaction.

"You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks." Showing a device with all the physical test the students need to take.

"The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating. Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right? In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"

The said boy answer, " 67 meters."

"Then, try doing it with your quirk. You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry up. Give it all you've got."

Sora wondered what his quirk is along with other students watched as he throws.

"Die...! He shouted throwing the ball with a loud boom.

'Ah...explosion.' Sora thought.

"Know your own maximum first." Aizawa-sensei looking at the ball drop then turn to face the students and continue speaking.

"That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." Showing on the device, he holding-[705.2m]

"Whoa! This is awesome!"

Denki who was beside Sora said with disbelief look.

"705 meters? Seriously?"

"What's this? It looks fun!"

"We can use our quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!"

Others started chatting about it.

Sora look at Aizawa-sensei's face, nudge Denki in the stomach. Getting the said boy attention.

"It looks fun, huh? You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time? All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion." He said while smirking.

"Huh?!" The whole class shouted. Sora looks at Aizawa-sensei and smirked liking the challenged. Denki notice Sora smirk, smile a bit.

"We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to U.A.'s hero course!"

The brown-haired girl, Uraraka Ochaco started complaining.

"Last place will be expelled? But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!"

Aizawa-sensei calmly replies back.

"Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A. will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra.~'come at me motion'~ Overcome it with all you've got."