chapter two - "Want me to stab an arrow to his door?"

Start from the beginning

"Nope, we didn't go there."

"Not even a handshake?" Caroline said making Clem give her a confused look. "I mean, Elena, we are your friends. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut."

"We just talked for hours."

"Ok, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex." She explained.

"Profound," Elena said before realizing something and starting getting up.

"Where are you going?" The Lightwoods girl ask.

"Caroline's right, it is easy, if I sit here long enough I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying I was going to do."

"Go get him girl," Clem said smirking lightly as Elena walked away leaving the three girls happy knowing Elena was finally doing okay.

🍊

"Your telling me my bedtime story tonight right, Clem?" Millie asked.

"Nope monkey, Mack is," Clem replied as Millie walked up to Mack who was sitting right next to her and dragged her upstairs. Leaving Pure, Clem and Michael alone in the kitchen.

"Are you going to the thing tomorrow?" Pure asked looking at her daughter who nodded her mouth finishing the food in her mouth. "Yeah, Caroline would hang me out to dry if I didn't."

"You still going to bring a-"

"Yes Dad I already know where to hid a stake," She said cutting him off earning a look from his wife.

"Hey, I just want our baby girl to be safe."

"I know and that's why I love you," She said before finishing up and going to bed.

🍊

"He didn't call, huh?"

"Or text?"

"Want me to stab an arrow to his door?" Clem asked sneaking up behind the two girls handing out flyers.

"No Clem, I realized we never even exchanged that stuff. We've never gotten to the texting part." Elena said still handing out flyers. "That's an important milestone in any relationship." Bonnie added. "Isn't it?" Elena asked smiling, "The timing is wrong, anyway."

"When is it ever right?" Clem asked moving the stake she hid behind her back.

"I'm not ready, Clem,"

"Who is?" Bonnie added.

"At least I put myself out there." She said. "Is that what you're calling it?" Bonnie asked. "What do you mean?" She asked looking down. "All I'm hearing is reasons why you can't." Bonnie said making Elena realize what she was getting at.

🍊

It was now dark as the three girls held their unlit candles in hand. "Hey, I got some candles," Caroline said handing Bonnie one. The girls than went over to where Matt and Tyler. Tyler lit Caroline and Bonnie's candle. And Clem nudged Caroline and had her lit her's.