🤒~When's He's Sick~🤒

Beep
Beep
Bee-

You groaned quietly as you tossed your clock on the other end of the room. You sat on your bed, your hair dangling around your face on the process. You wiped away the saliva that was pooling on your mouth. You sat up and stumbled out of bed.

You turned your lights on as you began stripping yourself. You put your dirty clothes on the laundry basket, next to the bathroom door. You grabbed your robe, towel, your shampoo and conditioner, and your toothbrush and toothpaste. You wrapped your own body onto your f/c robe. You went to your door, and stepped outside, putting your bunny slippers on the process.

You sighed before you started walking towards the girl's dorm showers. You ran into Izuku, who was already wake at 4:00 in the morning, he has a towel around his waist, and he looked sweaty. Hmm....he must be training...You looked at Izuku and smiled at him, and he lets out his tired smile at you.

You arrived in the showers. You wet into a shower stall and started taking off your robe. You locked the door and started to wash yourself. You scrubbed your body with the soap provided, you scrubbed your hair with the shampoo and rinsed your hair off when you were finished. You grabbed the conditioner and squeezed some on your hand. You closed the container and started combing your wet hair, with the conditioner on your fingers.

Once you were done, you grabbed your towel, and wiped your body with it. You grabbed your robe and put it on again. You walked out the shower stall and went to the sinks. You grabbed your toothbrush and toothpaste and started doing your thing.

~TIMESKIP~

You were now inside your dorm, pulling your UA uniform off the closet. You were wearing the grey uniform. You grabbed your undergarments and put it on. You put on your grey, UA uniform. You admired yourself on the mirror for a few minutes, you grabbed your f/c backpack, and went to the door. You opened it and closed it, making sure to lock it with the key you have.

You went out of your dorm and started walking towards the elevator. You were met with Mina, who immediately clung to you, making it hard for you to walk. You both went into the elevator, chatting as usual. Once the elevator dings, you were met with Izuku, Uraraka, Tsu, Todoroki, and Sato in the kitchen, eating their breakfast.

You walked towards them and sat next to Uraraka, who was busy eating her pancakes. I grabbed an empty and clear plate, as I held my fork on my hand. I made my way to the pancake aisle, and got 2 pancakes. I think this is enough..

I went back to my chair and ate my pancakes quietly. Once I was done, I put my plate in the sink and I started washing it. Once I was done, I put it in the dryer and decided to go to class.

When I was about to exit to the door, I immediately stopped on my tracks. How can I forget?! Where's Katsuki?....I ran all the way to the boys dorm, which included Sero, Kaminari, Kouda and all the other boys who weren't in the living room a while ago.

I said my good morning's and went off to find Katsuki's dorm room. Once I arrived, I could hear him sniffle and cough. I raised my eyebrows, so I knocked on his door, and went in. I closed the door gently, and made my way to Katsuki.

I stopped and kneeled towards him, he looks at me with tired eyes. I cupped his face, but I immediately pulled away.

"Katsuki! You're burning up!"

Bakugou releases another coughing spree, so I decided to get a cold towel and put it in his forehead. I then, pulled the covers, reaching for his nose. I covered his whole body and his nose, because he needed warm air, and so, under the covers will do.

"Katsuki, why didn't you tell me you had a fever?"

"Why didn't you tell me you had a fucking fever yesterday, eh?!"

My eyes widened, and I started getting nervous.

"I'm sorry okay?! I didn't want to worry you so, I told Izuku an-"

"You told Deku and not me?!"

"I didn't wanna worry you!"

"Tch! Fine, but if I'm feeling any better now, I WILL KICK HIS ASS-*cough*"

I sighed, before I caressed his hand that was sticking out the covers.

"Why aren't you kissing me?!"

"Because I don't wanna get sick! You should just wait when your feeling better! Then, I will give you a shit ton of kisses, hugs, lap dances, whatever you want to do to me!!"

After you realized what you said, your eyes widened and you covered your mouth. Bakugou looks at you with his horny face on, making you slap him on his head.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"Stop giving me that look, Katsuki! Plus, I need to get going now...class starts soon. I'll tell Aizawa-sensei that your not feeling good." You said, as you kissed his hand, and you stood up.

"Make sure you shouldn't get off of bed, and don't move your covers! I will be back soon...."

"I fucking love you, you got that? Don't go running off to other boys when I'm not around!!!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO, KATSUKI! I'LL BE BACK AT LUNCH!!" You exclaimed, as you shut the door close.

You made your way to UA, getting ready to pass your homework to Mr. Ectoplasm, your Math teacher.

~TIME SKIP~

You ran all the way towards the dorms, careful to not trip over some rocks, because you were way too excited to see Katsuki again.

Once you told Mr. Aizawa that Katsuki was sick, he told you to have a day off, in which you should take care of Katsuki for a change. You happily agreed, and now your here.

You went inside the dorms, and started going to your dorm, to change your uniform with shorts, and a comfy t-shirt. Once you were done, you went all the way towards the kitchen, getting ready to cook some chicken soup for Katsuki.

~TIME SKIP(again, sorry)~

Once you were done with the chicken soup, you pulled a tray off the cabinet, and put the chicken soup on top. You decided to get some water for it too, and a spoon, DUH! It's soup!!

You mad your way to Katsuki's dorm, as you knocked on it a few times, before opening it. You closed the door, using your foot, but you tried to do it as gently as possible. You heard a few coughs here and there, so you decided to check on Katsuki.

You looked at him, and he does a small salute. You giggled as you pulled s chair out and sat next to him. With the tray on your hands.

He looks at your eyes, before he started to look up and down, admiring you and your thighs.

You looked away, blushing.

"Why aren't you having lunch with the group?"

"Because, Aizawa-sensei told me to take care of you, in exchange I have a day-off."

"Lucky..."

You giggled at his remark, before you started feeding him with the chicken soup. After that, let's just say...he forced you to cuddle with him, so you did. You gave him all the kisses he deserves, but not on his face, on his hand...