"Do you, Aayan Ibrahim, son of Rasheed Ibrahim, take Ruhee Shariff, daughter of Emaan Shariff, to be your wife"

"Qubool Hai"

"Qubool Hai"

"Qubool Hai"

Aayan opens his eyes to find her staring at him with a confused look.
He wanted to jump around with excitement and joy? But he held it in.

He cleared his throat and asked her in a polite yet soft voice. "Ruhee Shariff? "

"Yes" she said, still holding her confused look.

"Daughter of Emaan Shariff?" he asks again.

"Yes, but how do you know my abbu's name?" she asks innocently.

"Wait, how do you know my name" now she had a serious look on her face.

Ruhee. Nice name.

Aayan straightens himself and adjusts his tie and stretches his hand out for a handshake. Ruhee, since he knows her name, stares at his hand with her frown.

This is not a business deal you idiot.

He retrieves his hand and looks at those raven black eyes that held confusion.

"My name is Aayan Ibrahim, son of Rasheed Ibrahim, and probably your husband"

Thak!!!

Aayan's head was facing the right side now while he held his left cheek.

She slapped me!!!

He looks back at her with his hand on his cheek.

She realized what she had done and retrieved her hand back that was now hanging in air and.....

"Oh!! I am so sorry, I didn't mean to slap, my hand worked on it own accord and..... Oh I am so sorry, does it hurt....."

Ruhee was about to touch his cheek but he pulled back staring at her hand. She pulls back and...

"Oh no!! I was not gonna slap you again, I was just checking...... But that doesn't matter now.... I am really sorry.... I was here all worried how my husband would turn out to be an old man with a pot belly and bald head......"

Pot belly and bald head? Old man?

Aayan was amused by her imagination, and her rambling on like this was kinda cute, but it was now getting on his nerve.

" Ruhee!! " he almost yelled, but it stopped her rambling.

She looked at him. This caused him to realize something.

She got married to me, but what if it was someone else and not me?

This got him angry. He suddenly looked pissed and started moving towards her saying "You got lucky since it was me, but what if it really was an old man with a perverted head? How could you mindlessly agree to marry a stranger?"

Ruhee was now backed up against a wall and Aayan was looking at her, pissed.

A quick wash over occurred on Ruhee's face and she looked pissed now.

" What about you? Even you agreed to get married to a stranger? And what do you mean lucky? An annoying arrogant jerk head who is bipolar is my husband!! "

Annoying Arrogant jerk? Bipolar? Me?

"I agreed because those boys were roaming around my stage" he said.

"Then don't you think they would have been near mine aswell, since we were sitting parallel to each other."

Aayan moved back and held his head and thought.

She is right. God I overreacted.

But he was glad that it was him and not someone else. He looks back to Ruhee, seeing her looking around the room trying to find something.

Seems like she spotted it as her eyes shine and she walks towards it. She takes her backpack and opens it to bring out her mobile and start texting.

Aayan just stares at her while she is texting in her mobile. Aayan smiles thinking.

My wife.

Ruhee looks up at Aayan and walks towards him. She holds his hand and drags him out.

They walk towards somewhere and Ruhee drags him and he just follows.

They reach out and she is still texting on her mobile, seriously. He wanted to ask her what is she doing, when a car pulls in front of them.

The window rolls down and they peak inside to find Zubair and one of Ruhee's friend, Zubair had dragged along him.

"Get in." and they climb in the back seats.

"Where are we going?" asks Aayan confused.

"To our college. It's 2:45pm and we need to be at college before 3pm, Zubair, can you speed up" Ruhee asks him politely.

And Zubair speeds up.

"Whats with the red dupatta?" asks Ruhee's friend.

"Long story" was the only curt reply Ruhee gave and removed it from her head

They reach their destination in 10 minutes and all four off them climb out.

Ruhee and her friend thanked them and ran towards the metro rail. Aayan was watching them leave still a bit confused on what is about to happen.

Just then Ruhee stops and runs back to the two men standing. She takes the pen from Aayan's suite pocket and writes something down on his hand fast, places the pen back in his pocket and runs to her friend again and they leave.

Aayan looks back at his hand to see what Ruhee had written....

99622 62058
Text me