𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

jon looked at her, "what?" alyssa asked, still smiling. "nothing, i just missed you, that's all." jon said, alyssa smiled at him. "i missed you too, jon." alyssa said, "but im gonna go get changed for the show, i gotta get out there soon." alyssa said standing up, "i'll see you soon, jon." alyssa said, patting his shoulder and walking away. alyssa got dressed for the show, going out to the ramp and sitting down next to her coworker, jim ross.

the two made small conversation before the show went on air. jon sat backstage with alyssa's best friend, thalia. alyssa smiled as she explained the match cards for the night, they were in albuquerque for the show. "how's everything with you two?" thalia asked, jon turning and looking at her. "we're good, we're really good." jon said, watching alyssa do what she loves. "she's happy here, right?" jon asked.

"yeah, she's so happy here. she loves working with jr, she loves working with everyone here." thalia said, jon nodding. "that's good, i'm glad." he said, thalia was thinking. she was wondering how alyssa was doing with the whole thing, alyssa hadn't really talked about that part of things to really anybody. there was only a couple people who knew what she felt for jon; thalia and paige from wwe, who was her coworker for quite some time.

"yeah.. she's happy to be here everyday. have you guys really talked everything through?" thalia asked. "mostly." jon said, still listening to what alyssa was saying. "oh so not everything has been talked about?" thalia asked, jon shaking his head. "not on my side at least. i haven't really explained everything." jon admitted, "so why don't you then, jon? i'm sure she's waiting for that." thalia said.

"it's not as easy as you think, thalia." jon said, "what do you mean?" thalia asked. "exactly what i said, there's a lot to it and it's not as easy as it seems. i wish it was, i really do." jon said, "she knows that though. she understands. alyssa knows me better than anyone else and she's understanding and gets it." jon said. "i'm sure she's still waiting, though." thalia said, "i'm sure you're right but she knows why i'm waiting."

"why's that?" thalia asked, jon slightly annoyed with all the questioning. "it's difficult to explain, thalia." jon said, thalia noticing the increasing annoyance in jon's tone of voice. she backed off, not wanting to make him angry. when jon was angry, it wasn't a pretty sight. "i'm sorry if it seemed like i was pressuring you at all." thalia said, jon shaking his head. "it's fine, don't worry about it." he said quickly, the room falling silent.

jon intently listened in on what alyssa was saying while commentating the show. as happy as alyssa seemed, she was scared. she felt as if she was in deep trouble. alyssa felt like she was falling into a hole that she couldn't dig herself out of. it was something that she felt was inevitable. she knew she couldn't control all the feelings but she tried to.

it was something that was slowly taking over her life once again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA AND THALIA sat at the hotel bar in albuquerque. alyssa needed and drink and who else would she wanna drink with? nobody else but her best friend. "slow down, alyssa." thalia laughed, alyssa downing her vodka and asking for another one. "no, i don't want to." alyssa said, taking a drink of her strong alcohol.

"you should, you're gonna regret this." thalia said, taking a sip of her drink. thalia was much, much slower tonight than alyssa was. "i won't. i'm sad and i wanna get drunk off my ass, thal." alyssa said, thalia looking at her, confused. "why are you sad?" thalia asked. "i'm always sad." alyssa laughed. "shut up, alyssa." thalia laughed to, "but seriously, what's up?" thalia asked.