11 | breaking the wall

________________________________

"How long does it take for him to fix her ? Can we pick her up tomorrow ?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

He sat on the edge of Taehyung's bed, checking up on his best friend as he noticed how silence the whole place was since all of them came home without you. It was a familiar silence, the kind of silence he remembered used to feel every room before you came into their life.

There were seven men who lived there but somehow the space felt lifeless and sad.

Taehyung was curled under his sheet when Jimin walked in. Taehyung was in his matching pajamas, trying to sleep but couldn't. He had always had sleeping problems but it usually wasn't as bad.

"Jackson said since it's been quite awhile, there's a lot for him to check and to fix. So it might take days." Taehyung mumbled under his sheet.

"Days ? It takes days ?" Jimin sounded surprised. Then regret washed over him. If he knew this, he'd take you to Jackson regularly but he also knew you always refused.

"Yes. I miss her already."

Jimin scooted over and patted Taehyung's ass over the sheet. "Me too, buddy. I guess we all do."

"It's not fair."

Jimin hummed to Taehyung's words. "What'd you say, buddy ?"

Taehyung's head peeked out of the sheet finally, he pouted at Jimin. "Out of everyone, I spent less time with her. Now I miss her more."

Jimin understood what his best friend meant, he also spent less time with you compared to others. It's not just because of work, sometimes he felt uneasy to be around you knowing you had history with older hyungs and deeper connections with them.

"How about this— when she's back later, and she will. How about we will spend more time with her ? Together ?" Jimin suggested.

Taehyung looked interested but then the excitement disappeared from his face, "How about Jin Hyung ?"

That was it. That was the wall they had to get through you. They felt like they were playing with fire when they got close to you as Jin, mostly, was hard for them to read.

"Don't you think it will be a great idea to talk about this ? All of us ?" Jimin asked.

"Talk about what ? Talk about us wanting to get closer to her ?" Taehyung asked back nonchalantly.

"Just to make things clear. So we could break this wall to get to her. Cause I miss her too, you know. It's only been hours since the last time I saw her and it's hard already. And I want her back, I want more of her." Jimin played with the hem of his shirt, thinking hard.