09 | leakage

warning : this chapter includes double penetration, lactation, possibilities of cheating.
_______________________________

Is it love ?

"Hyung—urgh." Jungkook groaned as he could feel how tight your pussy was, holding you by your waist as he tried to be stilled under you while Namjoon literally had no mercy on you.

You moaned and screamed to Namjoon's name, body was moving following to how deep his rythim was as he thrusted to your other hole, spreading your ass cheeks so he could see clearly how stretched out you were to his size. He smirked and kept cursing under his breath.

You eyes rolled to the back, drool dripped from both end of your mouth, overwhelmed by the feeling of full of their cocks. Namjoon's cock was so big, too big for you at first but you adjusted well.

     You felt like you were losing your mind as Jungkook made a sudden move to thrust in. Being filled in both holes, bounced around, completely being used like a doll. Namjoon pressed his hand to your both hands behind your back, moving his hips as Jungkook tried his best followed the older's thrust.

     Namjoon shook his head every time he heard Jin's words on his ears. Jin loves you, more than Namjoon  thought he would be. Also more than Namjoon knew he could ever be.

•••

     "Is she still sleeping ?" Yoongi walked in to the kitchen finding Namjoon was making himself a cup of coffee with bagels on the side for his quick breakfast.

     "Uh, Hyung." He said recognized Yoongi's presecense who then sat on the kitchen counter seat, yawning in his dark blue satin pajamas. It seemed like he worked overtime last night, or he was just sleepy, classic Yoongi.

     "Yeah, she went back to sleep. She's a bit tired." Namjoon brought his coffee and bagels to sit next to Yoongi.

     "I heard you guys this morning." Yoongi ruffled his freshly dyed hair.

     "Uhm, sorry about that." Namjoon looked away drinking his coffee. Namjoon felt like he must be more careful around Jin and Yoongi. Somehow he still felt like you were theirs first. He didn't want to make anything more awkward also he didn't know yet if Jin told Yoongi anything about what happened the night before.

     "No need to apologize. She sounded like she had a good time. Did you take care of her after ?" Yoongi glanced over him.

     Aftercare. Something Namjoon usually didn't do with any of his sexual partners. He didn't find comfort in intimacy. It scared him, somehow. But it felt different with you.