04 | she was mine

________________________

"You okay, baby ? Come on, remember you still need to have a breakfast," Jin says as he ties his own necktie, already looking dapper on his buttons-up.

You try your best to lift your head, but you feel pains all over your body. Jhope was right, Jin is rough but what he didn't tell you that he also gives very gentle aftercare. But right now, you could feel your center is so sore, you don't think you could walk. "Master, I— I don't think I could walk."

It even surprises you more Jin still has stamina to go for work after all of that. He stops whatever he was doing to crawl back to the bed carefully, not wanting to get his clothes wrinkle.

"Y/N, please activate your self-healing," he says.

"Yes master," your mouth just automatically responds to him.

Then you could feel the warm feeling inside of you growing. You sigh to the feeling of every muscles turns to relax. And your sore disappears gradually. You rests your head, closing your eyes as you feel body much more loosen up.

"Feel better ?" he says before kissing my head.

"A lot better, thank you master," you say, smiling.

________________

While you're eating your breakfast, you couldn't focus. Your thoughts are being loud. You feel out of place. Is true that you are a robot ? But it can't be, you think to yourself. You're born as a human. Even though your parents died since you were young but still you're a human. You even remember for sure that you were going to school.

What happened ?

You don't realize this but the boys already notice you being spaced out. They exchange stares as they know what they need to do next to you.

"Baby ?" a voice waking you up.

"Ye—yes master Jin," you stutter.

"Why did Jackson make her not realizing that she's a robot ? That's mean," Yoongi says sipping his morning coffee.

"That's going to be one of her charm. Making her more realistic and close to human form. Jackson said he wanted to try something new." Namjoon explains.

"Why would anyone buy a robot which exactly like human, they could've just date someone," Jimin asks.

Your head follows their faces every time they make their comments as if you don't listen to them. As if you don't have feelings.

Jungkook shakes his head, disagree to his Hyung's observation, "But that's not the point. She is a thousand much more amazing than any human. Girls don't have her features and robots aren't alive like her. She gets the best of both world, a human-robot hybrid is the future."