"Haru, Aiko I have decided that we need to get back focusing on getting you married to the prince we will visit the palace tomorrow. I will prepare that best of everything for you."

"But mother he already said he likes Misaki," Aiko stated the obvious.

But Minako just chuckled, "Aiko must you always be the one to ask foolish questions. Misaki is dead, the prince will need to think of the kingdom and choose a bride all you have to do is make sure one of you fits that position do you understand me," she asked a frightened Aiko who just slowly nodded. "Good now go from in front of me."

After Haru and Aiko left only Sakuya and Minako remained.

"It is all coming together what we worked for honey," Minako expressed walking up to her husband kissing him, "I love you," she said as she let him go so he could leave for work. When he was gone she smirked remembering something.

FLASHBACK

"I am so sick and tired of this!" a young version of Minako screamed.

"Then what are you going to do?" a girl around her age asked.

"I," Minako paused, "am going to marry a rich guy so I don't have to clean for people just to make a living."

The girl only laughed at her, "Really hahaha the day you do pigs will fly I tell you, how about this I will clean your mansion for you when that happens."

"You'll see I might even make it to the palace as a royal, then we will see who is cleaning for who, and we'll see whose laughing at who then."

"Your serious, why can't you make the best of what you have? Why can't you do that?"

"BECAUSE I WANT TO BE SOMEBODY NOT JUST CLEAN FOR THE RICH, I WANT TO BE THE ONE WITH THE MONEY AND POWER!" Minako yelled to her friend.

"Then look, that man over there Sakuya Ayuzawa is rich and single go seduce him then."

"I will."

"Minako I was joking, we don't belong in their world."

"Ha, we'll see."

"Minako you will never become what your thinking, it will ruin you completely I can see it now."

"Enough of your stupid fortunes, I am going and I can assure you one day I will be his wife."

"Bu-"

"You'll see."

Minako smirked remembering that, how many times she wanted to rub the fact she married Sakuya in her friend's face but she couldn't find her. She walked out the room of her mansion to go make sure everything would be ready for when they visited the palace.

One mistake Minako made was not listening to her friend words, instead of cutting her off, she would have heard her friend say all those many years ago,

" f you marry him and become full of greed for power, one day because of that greed you might make a mistake which determines two paths for you, one you may prevail in what you plan and be filled with more greed or... someone might put an end to your greed."