Chapter 15

I pulled my wrist away from him. "You don't need to apologize I get it." I ended up leaving them.

~~~

I was to upset of what happened back there. I was frustrated but I have to go back. I turned around but was stopped by a certain someone standing in front of me.

 I turned around but was stopped by a certain someone standing in front of me

I looked at the pairs of red eyes. I couldn't say anything all I did was averted his gaze. I wasn't expecting to see him so soon. Dark Link then teleport behind me.

"So Princess are you tired of being pushing around like trash?" He whispered to me then teleport again.

"You know (Y/N) I always ask myself why do people always like to tear you in pieces?" Dark Link then looked at me waiting for my answer.

"I-I don't know." I audibly whispered to unsure.

He then teleport next to me. "(Y/N) are you done putting up everyone shit?" He walked around a little bit then went in front of me.

He gazed at me. "No one likes you is that right? Cause you are so different. Not even that damn Hero King Marth, he can't even hold your hand...cause he holding someone else hands."

My eyes started to get watery. My heart feels heavier then before. My only love for him. But for some reason I can't move on.

Dark Link then chuckle. "You don't need to hide your true self form, you have every right to be frustrated, mad, and careless."

I looked at Dark Link. "What do you mean?"

He gave me a sly smirk. "You've only survived (K/N) Kingdom right?" He continued. "Well if only your parents accepted you and treat you fairly." Dark Link hand me a red crystal pendant. "You should get all the answer you need." He last said that to me before I fainted.

'The girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair. She was shaking and tired on the cold floor as her mother stood before her. Her mother walked passed her and put the whip away. She spoke coldly "I told you already don't stepped outside of the castle." The little girl stood up slowly but was whipped by her mother again she cried out loud as the blood trickled down her back. "I didn't tell you to get up, you are just one of the filthy Mages. Well we have no choice but to keep you alive until you turned Queen." She ended up walking away from the girl.'

'The girl was feeling depressed ever since her grandmother passed away she was the only one who accepted her. The little (H/C) princess was sitting at her throne daydreaming about her freedom. All she had from her grandmother was her pendant it was passed down to generations to generation.

'Until something happened that very night. Everyone gather to the execution center. Everyone cheering about the Mages meeting to there death. The King, Queen and Daughter was sitting at there throne watching the Mages with chains around their neck and wrist. The little baby Mages crying for their family and fearing death.'

'The King stood up "Let the execution begin!" Everyone cheered loudly. The girl was feeling guilt and dispair as she watch the mages hung for there death. She watched every...single...of...its. Until she saw a mage girl with white long hair and blue eyes. A guard pulled the chain and yanked it. She gag a little and started crying and keep resisting until she was chained to the execution once the floor gone your done.'

'She screamed fearing. Until it finally snapped toward the (H/C) little princess she abruptly stood up, she ran toward the execution center and stopped the power. The King and Queen immediately came and the Queen spoked. "Daughter why are you saving these useless Mages they do nothing but harmed the society." The little Princess had enough of this society. "You are telling lies mother these Mages do nothing but loving and innocent." The little princess stood her ground. The King came in "Your being ridiculous these Mages are heartless and cruel."

'The girl glared at there parents and spoke loudly to the crowd's and them. "These Mages aren't just tool they are human like us! They didn't do anything wrong all they did was being nice and caring!" One of the crowds yelled "You sure about that Princess they are very ugly and useless!" Everyone laughed.

'Of course to the young Princess she wasn't going to give up. She pulled out the (F/C) Pendant and she demonstrate a dark spell that makes a dark blue flames. "I'm a Mage too the upperclass Mage a Mage that can make souls exchange and make Dark spells that are higher and above!" The crowd gasp and yelled get he Mages beheaded. The King and Queen immediately ordered the guard to beheaded everyone including the Princess.'

'The little princess immediately made a smoke spell but didn't know how to control it instead she made a hellflame spell. It burned the whole castle the princess unlocked all the Mages chain and she went to the girl and released her. The white hair girl gave the princess a toothy smiled and started running with her clan she stopped and turned around but ran away. The Princess accidentally made a shield spell but don't know how to turn it off but couldn't.'

'Her family burned into ashes the last thing they said was 'kill yourself' the Princess was broken her Kingdom was gone and the terrible memories of abuse and useless she was never good enough to begin with. She had all the little words repeat 'Kill Yourself'. Until she screamed and cried out of Weakness and a Failure until she saw someone.'

'She looked up empty.'

'A guy with white hair and purple eyes

'A guy with white hair and purple eyes. He was flowing atop of her. His smile grew "You must be the chosen Princess (Y/N) Kingdom of (K/N)" He walked towards her and sheepishly laughed. "Oh dear where are my manners My name is Master Hand I'm a Creator Of Super Smash Bros 4 only the chosen one enter." He fixed his white gloves and outstretched his hand towards the Princess. "Also I can make you a new life a life where you don't remember your horrible past." He waited until the girl shook his hand. The girl replied "I'm in."

Sorry guys this chapter was long and hope you guys love it! And please don't judge I picture Master Hand a human being and feel like it interesting and the picture above is A reference of how I see Master Hand human formed. I don't own anything!!! So I might mention Master Hand Human self in the further chapter so. Good Day/Night