Chapter 3

(Y/N) (POV)
The tournament I can't believe I forgot all about the tournament. I ran as fast as I can.

By the time I got there it was starting so I took my place on the stage draw my sword out and place my battle stance.

(A/N)(I actually don't know how to write a fighting scene so please bare with me okay.)

(Y/N) (POV)
3...2...1...GO!

Zelda ran toward me with her magic in her hand ready to strike me. I dodge it in second than I turn around to hit Zelda with my sword only to be blocked. Zelda used her side magic attack and it hit me right on the side I groan as I felt the pain. Zelda ran and hit me multiple times, she was going to K.O me until I blocked her attack with the dark magic barrier once she hit the barrier it send her to the ground. I took this option I ran and use my triple magic attack on Zelda then I use my magic to hit Zelda and it cause her to fall back.

Zelda (POV)

I had enough with this bitch. She think she can win over me well guess what she can't. I look up and saw the smash ball. (Y/N) immediately ran toward the smash ball. (Y/N) hit it a couple of times I use my long distance magic and I hit it. I look at (Y/N) and smirk. (Y/N) was frozen and terrified but then she did a small smile. I was confused but I didn't care I unleash my finale smash and I knock (Y/N) out of the stage.
...GAME!

(Y/N) (POV)

I can't believe I lost again. But the barrier did help a little. When I went to the backstage stadium all I see was everyone congratulating Zelda on her victory. I was 'jealous' she was right 'nobody' want me. I turn around only to be trip by Peach I closed my eyes to wait for an impact but nothing came. I open my eyes and only meet the Hero King Marth.

"Princess are you okay?" Marth ask. While pulling me up.

My heart begin to beat faster. "I-I I'm o-okay." I said looking down embarrassed.

Marth chuckle. "Princess you did a really great job fighting out there." Marth said with a smile.

Did he just compliment me? I look up to Marth. Immediately nodding my head "Th-Thank you M-Marth for supporting m-me."

Marth (POV)

"Th-Thank you M-Marth for supporting m-me."

"Oh it no problem keep improving your skill and I hope I see you around see you later Princess (Y/N)." I gently pat her head before I left.

I then walked to the dinning room in the far distance Ike is sitting there with Roy. I walk up to them.

"Hey Marth where were you." Roy ask.

"I went to congratulate Princess (Y/N) battle." I told Roy.

Roy then ask "Is she the Princess that have (H/L) (H/C) hair and have no royal crown?"

"Yes Roy she the one." I actually don't know why I'm feeling mad she been here for like a year now shouldn't they know here by now.

"Marth are you okay you seem upset." Ike grab my shoulder.

"Yes I'm okay it just that n-nevermind." For some reason I'm starting to think about (Y/N) I remember when Robin was helping her there was an odd red stain on her glove.

"Marth."

I snapped out of my thoughts I look directly toward me it Peach.

"Hey Peach." I said with a smile.

Peach then grab my hand "Marth would you like to walk around with me."

I nod my head "Sure."

(Y/N) (POV)

I can't believe Marth talk to me. I was walking around the flower field trying to get some fresh air. It was beautiful the sky and the breeze. I saw a colorful (F/C) flowers. I picked it up and smelled it. Hey maybe I should make Marth a flower crown. I gently sat on the ground and start making a (F/C) flower crown.

~As time pass by in the Evening~

I was finally finish making the (F/C) flower crown. I was excited that I will give it to Marth. (A/N)(The flower crown picture is up above to show how it look like and choose any colors) I got and walk around the Mansion to look for Marth.

It took a while until I finally found him he was standing outside at the back of the Mansion I was really happy to see him. I then walk up to Marth. As I got closer I froze.
...
Marth was kissing Peach. Marth then notice my presence he let go of Peach and turn to me. Peach saw me too. She then smirk at me. I was trying to hold back my tears.

"Oh (Y/N) me and Marth are dating now isn't it great.' Peach said holding Marth hand and waiting for my opinion.

I was now on the edge of crying now I reply in a whisper "Yeah it great y-you guys deserve each o-other." I couldn't hold it in anymore I was now sobbing uncontrollably I couldn't handle it anymore. Before Marth was about to speak. I turn around and ran.

Once I was inside I look at the crown I made. Just...for...Marth. I threw it on the ground and ran.

Link (POV)

I was looking for (Y/N) until I bump into her. She look up and her (E/C) eyes were glossy and red. I was about to hug her but she push me out of the way.

I grabbed her arm. "(Y/N)! What happen!" I ask concern. She didn't say anything she yank her arm out of my grip. She then turn away and ran. I was about to chase her but something was on the ground.

I picked up the (F/C) flower crown. She must of made it for someone but who. I saw the little paper sticking out I unfold it and analyze it.

"Marth."

(A/N)
I hope you enjoy it and I will try to upload the chapter faster. And have a Great Day