TWENTY EIGHT

Will didn't like Littlefinger from the moment he saw the sneaky lord.

The growing animosity between the Stark sister was undoubtably his doing and to be honest, it seemed to drive a wedge between Edgar and Will as well.

And Will hated Baelish for it. Just when he seemed to rebuild a relationship with his brother.

Will's hand rested on the bannister as he looked down into the courtyard where Arya and Brienne masterfully sparred, Will doubted he would have much chance against either of them.

He allowed himself a smirk, how much the little Stark has developed into quite the fighter.

Brienne was also extremely skilled, very powerful and intelligent strides, long jabs with appropriate agility. It was quite the show as the different styles clashed.

Looking up, Will saw Sansa looking with awe and shock at her sister and Brienne of Tarth, wondering how her sister had reached such a deadly level in combat.

However next to her was Petr Baelish, a man Will didn't want to see.

The smile disappeared off his face as he watched the main in resentment. Arya also glimpsed him and sent him an untrustworthy glare to which he simply backed off and walked off.

Shrugging it off, Will climbed the steps down into the frosty courtyard.

He walked over to the small girl, smirk reappearing on his face.

"Hell, you might even be half as good as me." He remarked, knowing full well she was probably better.

Her face softened at the boy,

"I'm twice as good as you Hart." She retorted, still poised with sword in hand, looking up at him.

"If you say so."

"I do."

***

Unfortunately, Will didn't manage to see much of Arya in the next days due to her growing suspicious of the other Stark girl.

Edgar seemed to hate Baelish just as much as Will did, constantly sending him dirty looks when Sansa wasn't watching.

Edgar didn't ask about Arya so Will didn't ask about Sansa.

Edgar had told him about the whole fiasco about the Northern lords criticising Jon Snow's leave and how Arya had taken it quite badly, blaming Sansa for being power hungry. He also told Will about Sansa discovering Arya's faces, supposedly orchestrated by the one and only little finger.

"Fuck," Muttered Will, "The slimy bastard." He rested his arms on the table.

Edgar raised his eyebrows in amusement at his brother's uncharacteristic swearing, "Tell me about it." He replied.

"They seriously cannot be stupid enough to see that this is clearly his doing?!"

Edgar shrugged, "That's what I thought too."

Will opened his mouth to speak but the door swung open, revealing the Stark sisters.

They looked like they were on good terms, no visible tension between the two as the strode through the door, Sansa hastily closing it behind her.

The brother looked between each other, confused.

"I was under the impression-" began Edgar, puzzlement etched on his face.

Sansa waved his hand away, "We know Baelish has tried to turn us against each other." Arya nodded from her sister's side,

Will exhaled, relieved the feud had seemingly blown over,